News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Delka's Baby(s') Godfather

Started by Delthion, January 01, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on January 11, 2016, 04:33:04 AM
I still think Skarzs is the best choice...Soren's is good, Vilu's is good, but Skarzs is a troll and Vilu is a little to tyrannical... ;D
Right, well, not to force choices on you, but in our families at least one of the godparents is related a lot of times. So perhaps one of the squirrel sisters. . . ?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dotti Dillworthy

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 11, 2016, 05:13:23 AM
HOW ABOUT ME?! *Sobs*
Same, I think anyone hasn't shipped me yet.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

*is frightfully confused by all of the potential godparents*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Just chose me, you'll be part of the nobility, your kid will likely be my heir, you'll never have to worry about the future again.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

That's the problem Vilu, he will be your heir, and we don't want him to grow up to be like Izeroth and his tyranny.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 11, 2016, 05:16:04 AM
Quote from: Delthion on January 11, 2016, 04:33:04 AM
I still think Skarzs is the best choice...Soren's is good, Vilu's is good, but Skarzs is a troll and Vilu is a little to tyrannical... ;D
Right, well, not to force choices on you, but in our families at least one of the godparents is related a lot of times. So perhaps one of the squirrel sisters. . . ?
Me!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Delthion on January 11, 2016, 10:43:39 PM
That's the problem Vilu, he will be your heir, and we don't want him to grow up to be like Izeroth and his tyranny.
I could hire someone to teach him how not to be a tyrant.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Alright...so I think here's how it's going on.

Primary Godfather and Godmother: Skarzs, Lady Amber.
Secondary: Soren and Dotti.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I'll go with that 'cause I'm way too lazy to seriously think through the options. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Very well! Seriously, it isn't that hard to remember! ;D

Lady Amber