News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

I be buddies with Rainy and enemies with Leatho.

Har! Perian Thrust... Ha ha ha! Parry and thrust, Perian Thrust! I get it!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Leatho Shellhound

Hmm... my character is enemies with the pine marten

So it looks like Vanglar, Hawthorn, and André are pals

and Dannilo, Perrian and Aislinn are against us.  :o
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 29, 2014, 11:19:30 PM
I be buddies with Rainy and enemies with Leatho.

Har! Perian Thrust... Ha ha ha! Parry and thrust, Perian Thrust! I get it!

Yep.  ;D  I was sitting in the car, just finished drawing what I thought my character would look like, and I went, "Hrm... what should I name him?"  I was about to just go, "Eh, I'll figure out something when I get home."  Then my brain went, "Wait, you drew him looking all cocky and fancy, and he has a rapier... why not have his name be one he made himself?  Something describing his character?  What is he doing?  He's fighting...  Parry.  No, Thrust?  Thrust... something.  No, Parry's better.  Wait.  Parry and Thrust.  Perrian Thrust.  YES."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Thomas Barkshield

Weird. I don't get along with The Mask (Male Hare) but I don't know who I do get along with. Its supposed to be a male otter, but there is none.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 29, 2014, 11:57:02 PM

LOL! Thisll' be cool.  8)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 30, 2014, 02:42:43 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 29, 2014, 11:57:02 PM

LOL! Thisll' be cool.  8)
Definitely. ;D

Thing is, Perrian's sheet hasn't been posted yet for some reason, so I can't read up on him...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

I'm not sure if Brook forgot to add Rain's sheet or if she just didn't have time to yet. Hmm.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on September 30, 2014, 01:56:26 AM
Weird. I don't get along with The Mask (Male Hare) but I don't know who I do get along with. Its supposed to be a male otter, but there is none.

Thomas, Skar is the Male Hare. I don't get along with him, either. But I do get along with the Male Otter, too. EDIT: Wait, there's two Male Hares. Which one do I not get along with, and which one do YOU nod get along with?

The Skarzs

There are two male hares; I'm friends with the other.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm... She seems to be slightly behind schedule... Just a bit...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Mask

Jeez, Why does everyone hate me... Serge is the friendly one!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.