News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Rise of the Rebels (Steampunk RP)

Started by The Shade, April 19, 2014, 07:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

Vlad, now getting air again, returned to the room just as Dregnar finished his TIMPAR. "That looks a tad terrifying," Vlad said lightly. "Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that gun."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

"No indeed," the cougar laughed. "I just hope this machine it's on will be able to carry the weight it will receive, with all the armor we're getting."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Armor? What armor?" Arya asked absentmindedly.

The Skarzs

"Oh, I'm just going to pick up some from ol' Gabe Harper; I might be able to distract him long enough for the rest of you to have an easier time on your sabotaging."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, okay...Ow." arya said, just as absentmindedly, forgetting the fact that she just sliced her paw open almost as soon as she did it.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

OOC: So. What now? Anyone still interested?

The Skarzs

OOC: I'll try to post more.

BIC: Dregnar glanced at Arya's paw. "Well, at least it's sharp. Might want to get that taken care of." The cougar walked off to find Raven to arrange for the use of his airship.

OOC: I think we can all PP Shade's characters for ease of mind.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

OOC: I will too, but not yet. I really shouldn't be on in the middle of class.

Cornflower MM

OOC: No, you should NOT, Han! But good for you, anyways.

BIC: Arya muttered, "Huh?" Then remembered. Getting up, she walked absentmindedly off to find a healer type person.

BlueRose

OOC: Eh, it's bad to be on in the middle of class? *Thinks back on all the mangas read during class on kindle whilst public schooled* Whups.

BIC: Vicky busied herself about her day, chatting amiably with the maids as they came to assist her getting dressed.

OOC: Yes, someone in the Victorian Era would need assistance getting dressed. It's an elaborate process, and Vicky, being rich, would have had fancy clothing to deal with.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Bluesy!Why am I not surprised? And I dunno what to do. Any suggestions?

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

"Eh, just the two of us now." Vlad said the Dregnar as Arya walked off to get her cut bandaged. "Is there anything I can do to help out with the TIMPAR?"