Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

How long have you been waiting to use that picture?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 29, 2015, 11:16:39 PM
Four days. ;D 8) :'(
Is that it the most emotional Skarzs you ever did see?

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

No, because that's not emotion. I'm just saying that it's sad that I am a sad enough person to wait that long for a thing like that. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rrrrr on August 29, 2015, 12:08:33 AM
I have over 100 messages now!

YAYS FOR R!!

. . . . . seven thousand two hundred thirty-one.

Skyblade

That's great, Rrrrr! :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Delthion

263. 75% of those from Mhera... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on September 04, 2015, 03:11:26 AM
263. 75% of those from Mhera... ;D ;D
269 now and more like 51%. I did the math ;D

Delthion

*Mutters.* ...show-off... ;D ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

I reached the PM limit! ;D ;D

Mhera