News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

???  What was that for?  Were you saying something and someone came up and smashed your head into the keyboard?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

this is a random thread.  Also, Han Solo is a smuggler, not a bounty hunter.

Rainshadow

Smuggler, bounty hunter, same difference!  And if this is such a random thread, then I guess I can say that Chuck Norris is lame.  If he were so awesome he would come into my house right now and bang my head against the keya;ogh;oqrehla;k ghrohq;oiruea;lgkjreog ;hqrioklhgq or;h.nfsad;oihrqlkhfgvb qrljg
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Primrosewarrior

Rainshadow

You wanna see me dance?

Here's me break dancing:

But I can also do the Hokey Pokey!

I can do other dances too!

Well?  How did I do?

psybox

why do you look different every photo?

Rainshadow

Rusvul

lol! keyboard face smas'qa[ejnmqwdkvmaw[dfkjsd[flkjqwe[ojs[ijfqw[oeijqwepoihjwqepijtqwpoeihnqwepioujwq! gah! stop it keyboard face smashers! qwpeiohfasdpofijwqepfksedmf apsdjif qwpefjq-poerjqw[eoijfwqe[oijas[jf! DARN! STOP IT!

Rainshadow

I shall avenge you're precious face!  *Pulls out sword and charges at the face smashers*  REDWAAAAALLLLL!!!

Rusvul

need any help? i can- qaepoihnasd[lghqwo[ijfasoiejtqweoifwqo[ierjqwioefjqio2jrfqwepiou - draw my sabre and- qa[weihjasdpoghjqwojfposeijqwopeijfpoweihjfapoeihjqoweijfpoadifjasld;kjfqweoijfo[asdj- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rainshadow

I ah;orklhw;eoig SHALL a;ohgaq;hga AVENGE ar;oghoihgq YOUR ;reqhg;qkre FACE!!! a;rogkqjhreg;qr  *Slaughters all of the face smashers* rae;ghia;ohga;

Rusvul

apoeihtjspojfqwe[oijfas[iodjfwqeiojfeijf i think aphrfqwpoeifpoweifhjopdifjqwepoujfpodijfqweopirj there are still qperhjposdifjqwepiofjpoeiyjqwpiofj some face ghm ik,koik,o7 86tr5f4 vjm[p-;0,.mjn smashers left. (lol for that last face smash i really did smash my face into the keyboard XD)

Rainshadow

Okay, this is getting really random.  (;D)

Chocolate muffins of death!  Do not eat them!  No matter how good they are, do not eat them!

NO!  One of them got onto the forum!  No one eat it!  Don't eat it!

SpiderMonkey

*devours muffin*  What was that you were saying?

Rainshadow

NOOOOOOOO!!!  You are now going to die in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...