News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

"Thank you, Morg. It's certainly better than nothing." Skyblade gave a small smile and nodded at him. "Please lead the way. We must go home!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

OOC: I changed my last post to fit.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC:
Quote from: Skyblade on September 02, 2015, 01:27:13 AM
"Thank you, Morg. It's certainly better than nothing." Skyblade gave a small smile and nodded at him. "Please lead the way. We must go home!"
I like how, the second I flew away to help you guys find the abbey, you're just like, "Ok, let's go!"  ;D

BIC: Eul saw several figures down below her from where she was soaring. And possibly some building in the distance which she assumed would be Redwall. She dropped down, trying to get a closer look. One of them, from what she could see (which was a lot, but she was too high to see exactly what it was), looked like a squirrel.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

"Um, ah, Soren." Said the badger, still clutching his stick. "STOP TALKING! Wait, you can talk?" He was so confused he didn't know what questions he was asking, until he stood still, and breathed for a moment. "Who are you?"

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

OOC: Are you going to post a reply Del?

rrrrr

"I'm R", said R. "Do you know where we are?"
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

OOC: Oh, I didn't realize what Eul was doing :P

BIC: "We better wait for Eul to come back," Skyblade added, nodding and standing alertly.

Delthion

"Fair enough!" Said Delthion loudly, and bowed. "You are clearly more educated on the subject! I shall follow your lead!" Then he began tramping off to the south.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

"Splendid!" Faiy said enthusiastically and started marching to the south along side Del. She then sighed, this was going to be a long walk, at least half the day, and they had no food, she had never walked that long before either... she wasn't sure how long she could go without a brake.

The Skarzs

It was a while before Tuck and May were able to revive the big cat, even after their struggles to actually turn him over. He had lain silent after they gave him some water, then May had slapped his face a couple times. Finally, Skarzs opened his eyes and looked into the sky. Sitting up slowly, he looked himself over again.
  "So. . . it definitely wasn't -isn't- a dream." He slouched with his elbows against his thighs, staring at the tip of his tail as he mulled thoughts over in his head with a dark expression on his face. He had noticed the two hares near him, but he didn't feel like talking to them right then.
  How did I get here? he thought. Why am I here? I mean, it's kinda cool, yeah, but I have no idea of how exactly I'm supposed to deal with all this! Has this happened to anyone else before? The cougar sighed helplessly and stood up.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

While Faiy was temporarily along side Del he ran ahead to the next bend to see if anyone was coming. Then waited against a tree for the rest of the group to catch-up.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul dropped down even farther, able to see more details. There was a mouse and a squirrel walking together. The others would want to know about this, maybe they could help. Turning around, she headed back, looking for Sky, Morg, and Sand. Panic welled up inside her when she couldn't see them, and she felt lost. Never mind, there they were. She swooped down, landing clumsily, "I see others, over that way," she pointed in the direction of the others with a wing, "And a giant building that way too, I'm assuming it's Redwall Abbey."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

"Great!" said Skyblade, her scarred ears flicking upwards. "We better go pronto." She started in the direction Eul had indicated at a brisk pace, looking back for the others.

Søren

Soren shook his head violently. He wasn't sure if he should trust these people. He started to back away.

I'm retired from the forum