News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who is your favorite Villain?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I was just watching Mattimeo on YouTube, and I realized that I like Stonefleck.   ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I think the best villian of all time was Cluny the Scourge. He actually got inside the grounds and conquered Redwall. He would have won, too, if it weren't for all those Sparra and shrews coming with Matthias.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 24, 2011, 09:32:55 AM
I was just watching Mattimeo on YouTube, and I realized that I like Stonefleck.   ;D

Hooray! Another Stonefleck fan!  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 28, 2011, 02:48:04 PM
I think the best villian of all time was Cluny the Scourge. He actually got inside the grounds and conquered Redwall. He would have won, too, if it weren't for all those Sparra and shrews coming with Matthias.

Stonefleck widae won too if it werenae fer, az ye zaid,
Quote from: Lady Amber on July 28, 2011, 02:48:04 PM
..all those Sparra and shrews......
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

Cluny the Scourge is definitely my favorite. My first Redwall baddie...brings back memories...Not to be mean or anything, but I found Stonefleck sort of annoying. He always talked in that deep voice that sounded like he had a sore throat.Skalrag rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Mine is Asmodeus. He creeps me out loaaaads.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Lutra

Surprised I haven't responded to this topic before.

Cluny is the answer.  He is the only one who managed to successfully infiltrate Redwall and hold captives, and for a time, you wondered whether or not Matthias or the Abbot would live.  You didn't get that with other villains who were not able to do so much as Cluny managed to.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Coobreedan

Quote from: Lutra on August 04, 2011, 03:50:07 PM
Surprised I haven't responded to this topic before.

Cluny is the answer.  He is the only one who managed to successfully infiltrate Redwall and hold captives, and for a time, you wondered whether or not Matthias or the Abbot would live.  You didn't get that with other villains who were not able to do so much as Cluny managed to.

And plus Cluny got squished by the Joseph Bell  ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Coobreedan on August 04, 2011, 01:26:14 PM
Mine is Asmodeus. He creeps me out loaaaads.

Me, too. After the episode when Matthias goes into Asmodeus' lair, I got nightmares about giant snakes. ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Here is a list of all my favorite villians.  ;D

1. Cluny the Scourge
2. Slagar the Cruel
3. Cap'n Josiah Traumun Cuttlefish Clogg
4. Gulo the Savage
5. Vilu Daskar
6. Rasconza
7. Sagitar Sawfang
8. Emperor Ublaz Mad Eyes
9. Ferahgo the Assassin
10. Farran the Poisoner
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Cluny is number one on my list of favorite villains, too.
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

1. Asmodeus Poisonteeth
2. Cluny The Scourge
3. The cat from Mossflower

(These are the only ones I know)

Log-a-Log

Quote from: Nightfire on August 04, 2011, 08:10:18 PM
Here is a list of all my favorite villians.  ;D

1. Cluny the Scourge
2. Slagar the Cruel
3. Cap'n Josiah Traumun Cuttlefish Clogg
4. Gulo the Savage
5. Vilu Daskar
6. Rasconza
7. Sagitar Sawfang
8. Emperor Ublaz Mad Eyes
9. Ferahgo the Assassin
10. Farran the Poisoner
Who is Sagitar Sawfang? I don't remember him
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

She's actually female. She was Emperor Ublaz Mad Eyes' Chief Trident Rat.

Skalrag of Marshank

Ohhhhhhhhhh her...I'd totally forgotten about her...
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Quote from: Coobreedan on August 04, 2011, 08:51:32 PM
1. Asmodeus Poisonteeth
2. Cluny The Scourge
3. The cat from Mossflower

(These are the only ones I know)

The cat from Mossflower. Do you mean the king that died, the evil queen's brother, or the evil queen? The king is called Verdauga of the Thousand Eyes. The evil queens brother is called Gingivere. The evil queen is called Tsarmina.