News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The missing Log-a-log RP

Started by Melody, January 21, 2012, 03:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatBane

The Hawk fly's over the vermin camp spotting a large group of them with what to be a shrew in the middle of the camp tied up. He didn't get to low for a few of the guards had taken a few pot shots at him with there bows and some of them ran. Most of them to the hawk look tasty and he didn't mind fast food 

*I wonder if my new friend would get angry if I grabbed a bite to eat.* He though.

He continued to scare a few more of the vermin and set them to running then her heard a huge gray rat barking orders about shooting him down and telling his troops to stop being weak and attack. I let out a screech and dive the rat for fun and amusement watching the rat bail off the small plat form and scurry's away to more solid shelter.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Trigoma

Andro watches the hawk leave. "Hmm just as i was getting acquainted" he thought. Then, following at top speed, he races to the lead of the hawk.

After awhile of running, and being quite breathless, he finally sees the hawk swoop into action. Catching his breath, he watches as it causes complete chaos in the camp. "Well it doesnt look like why friend needs any help." Just then he sees an archer rat aim for the hawk. Seeing that it can possibly not miss, he dives at the rat grabbing anything that comes to paw to use as a weapon. Bowling over the rat, he faces it as it draws a sword to face his new opponent.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

a random hare runs begind the rat and stabs it with a lance.

"thouthca needed some help, wot wot!"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

RatBane

Seeing his new friends after the vermin takes another circle and notes another large group of vermin are massing and rounding his friends. With a screech and him folding his wings back and dives the group. He swoops over then comes to and lands next to Log a Log and begins to peck and claw at the rope.

"No worries friend I am here to help."

He notes the fact the shrew eyes went big then he passes out.

"Why do I always get that reaction?"

eualaia

"shrews are afraid of birds and snakes, wot wot!"

the hare stabs a weasel with a dagger.

RatBane

Tilts his head at the rabbit and then finishes off the last of the rope causing the shrew to fall onto the platform. As he finished this another rat came up in an attempt to attack the rabbit with his sword but found a sharp talon in stead with a followed by a beak to the eye and his eye becoming a light snack and the rat running and screaming.

"Meh Not all birds eat meats and after this I am going to need many many water drinks. These ropes are not tasty. So what do I need to do with are friend I can grasp him in my talon and fly him to safety if you like."

Skipper

OOC:why are you all attacking now, the rp will barely last three pages
BIC:Logan rushed into the batle and with the help of others threw anet over the bird, he quickly lit a fire and held it above the bird 'leave now or we burn the bird alive yer scum' he signlaed the archers to aim at the bird and some to aim at the intruders

eualaia

a huge badger come hurtling through bushes.

"LET THEM GO OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

RatBane

OOC: The reason for the attack is to wake a few people up to post. Plus it is fun to attack and defend gives the rp and rpg'er something to do.

BIC: The net covers him and he lets out a screech at the attackers but is quickly pulled to the ground with his wings bound by the tight ropes and net. he peaks at the closes rope holder in an attempt to take a toe or any other appendage that may be close. He then see one of the vermin with the fire and backs off a little. He watches all of the archers and scoffs at himself for not seeing the trap earlier.

"OH you wait worms when you set me free I am going to feast on your bone and flesh till I am full of rat and ferrets meats." He lets out another frightful screech and moves a little to add to the effect.

Trigoma

OOC: i was wondering the same thing. It was way too soon to enable an army out of no were and attack.

BIC: Andro watches as the bird is dragged down in the net. Seeing that there are too many vermin that even a badger in bloodwrath with 1000 hares backing up could not take (to disable anyone just freeing the bird without real RPing). Andro knew it would take craftyness to free him.

OOC: i made it sure that no one could free the bird so we can do real RPing instead of just "i kill everyone and hes free". Just saying.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

"whats the terms for letting my friends go rat?"

OOC: the rat is one of melody's chars

Trigoma

OOC: is it ok with melody that you use her characters? Just wondering.
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

Trigoma

OOC: say, where IS melody? o.o

BIC: Andro continues to ponder how to free the bird.
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

OOC: how am i supposed to know?