Forward the Buffs

Started by gorath, June 01, 2012, 10:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: I have a better one:
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=2160.0

BIC: "Sorry. Instinct and all that. I went down fighting, I came up fighting. Who are you?"

Skyblade

"i'll tell you my name when you tell me yours," Razer growled

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

Dauks offered her paw, which was bigger than Razer's head. "My name is Dauks, now will you tell me your name?"

Skyblade

"Razer" the otter replied, ignoring the paw. She halfheartedly stuffed the broken sword pieces in her sheath and walked away.

OOC:like I said, it'll take her a while to warm up to her ^

W0NWILL

Dauks shrugged and went to an upturned boat on the river's edge. "I have food. You want some?" She moved the boat with a heave. Underneath there was several bags of food.

Skyblade

"I can find my own food," Razer replied without turning around. then she continued walking back to the stream.

W0NWILL

"Very well. I'll just make my woodlands soup and have some great bread to dip in it."

Skyblade

"I know you're trying to talk me into it." Razer said. "It won't work." she tossed the broken sword pieces, swordsheath, and swordbelt to Dauks. "Here, you can have these. They are of no use to me."

W0NWILL

Dauks threw the sword pieces back. "I don't need those, I can make my own weapon."

Skyblade

OOC:Um, yeah, she can catch those

BIC:Razer causght the pieces and glared at her. "If you want to fight just say the word." she growled.

OOC:Ok, this is far from friendship! Something needs to happen

W0NWILL

OOC: It was you who decided to be unfriendly!

Dauks lowered her eyes. A sign of submission. "I don't want to fight you."

Skyblade

OOC:You're right. Sorry, its just I want to play an unfriendly character because it sounds interesting, and I dont want to be unfriendly in real life you know

BIC:Razer sighed. "Very well then. Sorry." She looked at the badger for a moment, then walked a few paces to bury her useless sword pices, sheath, and belt.

W0NWILL

Dauks started piling twigs into a heap for a fire. She took some edible mushrooms, vegetables, and a stew pot from her bag, filled the pot from the river and waited for it to boil.

Skyblade

Razer went down to the stream, gathered some watershrimp, cress, and bulrush, and came back. "Here's some ingredients for your soup." she said without looking at Dauks. She seemed apologetic.

W0NWILL

"Thanks, cress is essential for a good stew."