News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreg

give me 100 reasons i have a crush on your firedyrant
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Ouroboros

Look buddy, I can write you a 1000 word essay about this stuff whilst simultaneously ensuring that there is literally zero substance in those 1000 words whatsoever. I could whip up your hundred reasons in about 7 minutes; the only reason I haven't done so here is because it's 3:30am and I'm stuck in this weird limbo of being too tired to do anything stimulating and too awake to sleep. You may as well just give up and admit it before I come back and give you your hundred reasons. It'd save us both the hassle.  :-|

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kreg

sure why not why don't i marry the darn hydrant alreadyy.......    ::)
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Delthion

Quote from: Kreg on May 02, 2019, 07:17:44 PM

Glad you think so Kreg! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kreg on May 02, 2019, 07:17:44 PM
Ah, so that's what you guys were talking about in the topic "Secret Forum Crush"...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ungatt Trunn

Looking back at my old posts on this thread from six years ago makes me feel so old and so different than I was then...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

Ungatt's back!

How ya been?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Pretty good - a lot's happened in two years, but like 95% has been for the better, I'd say. Hows life been poppin' for you?

Ouroboros

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 06, 2019, 05:05:13 PM
Looking back at my old posts on this thread from six years ago makes me feel so old and so different than I was then...

This is why I forgot what my original account was.

Not out of carelessness, but because I didn't want to read how cringe-inducing my old stuff undoubtedly was.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Ouroboros on May 06, 2019, 05:10:05 PM
This is why I forgot what my original account was.

Not out of carelessness, but because I didn't want to read how cringe-inducing my old stuff undoubtedly was.

I can fully relate. Pretty much everything I posted between 2012 and 2014 (or maybe 15) were cringy abominations that still make me shudder. This thread is one of the biggest offenders for containing my "shaded past"...

Ouroboros

I dread to imagine what horrors my prepubescent, pseudointellectual mind dreamt up back in 2015.  :-|

Delthion

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 06, 2019, 05:07:55 PM
Pretty good - a lot's happened in two years, but like 95% has been for the better, I'd say. Hows life been poppin' for you?

Not very different actually, but I'm doing pretty well! ;D