News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Series Character 20Q

Started by James Gryphon, October 06, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

8. Did they work in the kitchen, infirmary, or belltower?
« Subject to editing »

Banya

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya

It's difficult to answer this question with a 'yes' or 'no,' because no matter which answer I give, you might find issue with it eventually.  My immediate answer is 'sort of'/'not really.'  I'm sorry; I wish I could answer this better.

Banya

*Kicks the ground*

Anyone have a question?

Vilu Daskar

Why did you kick the ground?

10. In chronological order does their book come before Marlfox?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

It's probably something that only socially awkward people understand.  We do it so we don't have to look someone in the face when we ask a question we're uncomfortable asking, like a favour.

No

Vilu Daskar

11. Chronologically does their book come before High Rhulain?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

Vilu Daskar

Banya

Vilu Daskar

Banya

Dotti Dillworthy

Vilu Daskar