News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Gather 'round, people! The wedding is about to begin! The master shipper @Delthion should be here soon, and once he arrives, these two forum members (namely, @Verdauga and @shisteer of nothing much) will be eternally bound by the sacred bonds of marriage! Now, let's see... as unofficial head planner of this great occasion, I'll put out a list of things we still need. Ahem, here it goes:

Cake (Every wedding has got to have one for food fights and such)
A Best Man. (We'll let Verdie choose)
Main-of-Honor (After a long debate, it was decided that Teer will be allowed to pick her own Maid-of-Honor)  ;D
Ring-Bearer (Presumably Skarzs)
And last but not least: hecticness; (#everyone)

Let the Wedding begin! 
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

YESS! Finally! Hey, Teer, what color would u like the bridesmaids gown and wedding theme to be? :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Sets up two huge boomboxes and starts playing Dragonshore* What music do you both want? Can I be the DJ? *Does puppy eyes*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Of course! One-Eye owns the bar topic in the Cellars so he is most qualified! What kind of drinks does the lovely couple like?

Sebias of Redwall

Hey One-Eye! Mind if I have a can of (root)beer as I set up everything?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... The bride and groom haven't arrived yet. Someone should fetch 'em.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Opens rootbeer* Huzzah! *Goes back to the serious business of wedding planning...*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I dare you to say he name of this topic out loud wihout laughing.

It's harder thn you think!

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on November 22, 2019, 01:42:26 AM
I dare you to say he name of this topic out loud wihout laughing.

It's harder thn you think!
(Well, it's not like these kind of wedding are supposed to be serious or anything.  :P)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!