News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Welcome, injured friends, to The Hospital! Please register at the front desk. :D
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Looks around* Where is the front desk?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

There. Next to the water fountain. *Points*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Ah, okay. Looks like you don't have many patients here, do you?

Russa Nodrey

None, actually... :P *Piano crashes through the ceiling and lands on Amber* Congratulations! You're our first patient! :D *Puts Amber on a hospital bed and pushes her away to her room*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Delthion

Hello! A giant dragonfly bit me. *Keels over.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

*My pieces walk into the hospital* Don't ask how I did this again.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

How did you do that?

(That is exactly something my sister would do. "Don't ask me how such such happened." "How did it happen?") ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

*stumbles through portal carrying one of my arms while blood gushes from my shoulder*
I don't think I need to explain what's wrong with me.

Delthion

rachel25

*puts arm down on front desk*
Do I need to make an appointment?

The Skarzs

Quote from: rachel25 on December 20, 2015, 02:25:43 PM
*puts arm down on front desk*
Do I need to make an appointment?
*Runs in through the doors. Picks up Rach's arm and slathers it with super glue. Sticks it back on her shoulder.*

*Runs out.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.