News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The boys and girls topic!

Started by Maudie, August 16, 2013, 07:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 17, 2015, 03:28:33 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 17, 2015, 02:51:53 PM

Correction: Vanilla minecraft survival is overrated. If you play multiplayer with a bunch of mods... Well, suffice it to say I'm currently in the process of building a sky fortress with a pneumatic tube to the ground, a nuclear reactor, a matter-energy storage system, vault doors, a quarry, and fully automatic machinery. At the same time, I'm doing a sort of arcane magic that nobody else on the server knows how to do.

Two words: Complicated, and hard. (and overrated)

Hey, Ashy? I don't think this is worth arguing over. And if Rusvul likes it, it's worth his while. If you don't like it, it's not worth your while. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: Mask on January 17, 2015, 06:35:06 AM
There was this kid who took a shower in less than two minutes once.

That's easy! ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

^^^yup. My brothers, when under pressure, have gone <1 minute.

Delthion

Well, that easier taking longer than a minute! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 17, 2015, 02:43:13 PMMinecraft is overrated.

Agreed!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I like taking showers, I like being clean.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

Correction: Vanilla minecraft survival is overrated. If you play multiplayer with a bunch of mods... Well, suffice it to say I'm currently in the process of building a sky fortress with a pneumatic tube to the ground, a nuclear reactor, a matter-energy storage system, vault doors, a quarry, and fully automatic machinery. At the same time, I'm doing a sort of arcane magic that nobody else on the server knows how to do.

Complicated: Check.
Hard: Check.

Why else would I like it? Setting up overly complicated mechanisms of pipes, wires, quarries, machines, golems, magic, giant furnaces, and dematerialization circuits to do the things I don't want to is fun. Running around whacking things with a sword is boring.

And yes, Mask, I would agree with you. It isn't worth arguing over. I will defend the validity of my opinion until you get bored of calling it into question. :P

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 17, 2015, 08:18:21 PM
I like taking showers, I like being clean.

Yes, especially when you are super sweaty.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on January 17, 2015, 06:05:33 PM
Quote from: Mask on January 17, 2015, 06:35:06 AM
There was this kid who took a shower in less than two minutes once.

That's easy! ;D ;D ;D

I take showers like that all the time.
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 17, 2015, 08:56:34 PM

Complicated: Check.
Hard: Check.

Why else would I like it? Setting up overly complicated mechanisms of pipes, wires, quarries, machines, golems, magic, giant furnaces, and dematerialization circuits to do the things I don't want to is fun. Running around whacking things with a sword is boring.

And yes, Mask, I would agree with you. It isn't worth arguing over. I will defend the validity of my opinion until you get bored of calling it into question. :P

It is not worth arguing over, I agree , now BIC!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.