no
15 (68.2%)
maybe
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

that story is 100 true u can check it out they have pics and a vid maybe not the zombies and tsuff but the story is true

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 02, 2012, 03:56:56 AM
UTTER RUBBISH.  >:( >:( >:(
False! It IS true!  :'(

My mom told me that she saw it on one of the governments sites!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Redwaller on June 02, 2012, 12:34:48 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 02, 2012, 03:56:56 AM
UTTER RUBBISH.  >:( >:( >:(
False! It IS true!  :'(

My mom told me that she saw it on one of the governments sites!
No, what I mean is, there is no such thing as a zombie.
Quote from: rakkety tam on June 01, 2012, 07:48:39 PM
of course noting is immortal and stuff nothing can make u imortal just u wouldnt feel pain and stuff if u were under those drugs u would be a power house to
I see you've been watching too many horror movies. Tch tch tch...
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

actualy the only horror movie i have seen is disturbia and it ahs nothing to do with zombies and maybe not exactly zombies but things like zombies like drug induced humans who eat people

Redwaller

Tiria Wildlough

It's funny that before someone thought up zombies, nobody was scared of a zombie apocalypse happening. Now that someone's made them up, everyone is living in fear. ::)
Also, the topic name is wrong. I get scared easily, but not as easily as the person who posted this topic. :D
Anyway, the only other thing I have to say about this whole zombie business is that it is:
:PBALDERDASH:P
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

1 i'm never realy scared if u knew me u would understand i am the one scaring people but i aint a bully i'm the one scaring the bully
2 and zombies is just basicly a term for flesh eating humans that have no control of there body therefor they are pretty much real but not a real threat
3 balderdash is not a word

Bragoon

bal·der·dash
Noun: Senseless talk or writing; nonsense.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Bragoon on June 05, 2012, 06:01:33 PM
bal·der·dash
Noun: Senseless talk or writing; nonsense.
Hah! I knew it was a word! (assuming the given that you're using a dictionary)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

Yep, two actually.  I looked it up in my home dictionary, and copied the definition from one online.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

AbbotAlf0805

now that im thinking about it in the Bible it said somthing like when the day of judgement comes ( aka the end of the world ) the the living will be with the dead or somthing that.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Mad Maudie

yes it is a true story and there have been other reports of similar things, drugs mess with peoples minds and make them do things that they wouldn't ordinarily do, they're not zombies, and i actually feel kinda sorry for the guy who attacked the man, the drugs were in charge of his actions he didn't do it on purpose but i do not feel sorry for him cause he took drugs in the first place, his mind was corrupted by the drug and i doubt he had any idea what he was doing, my dad told me about this a week or something ago, drugs are one of the worse things you can do to your body and here is proof.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Bragoon

I think that was referring to after Jesus returns and calls us to Judgement, not while we're here on earth, AbbotAlf.  Not sure though, without a specific verse.