yes
4 (18.2%)
no
15 (68.2%)
maybe
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

rakkety tam

ok first off dont move this to the cellars this completely serious  first off i have a story in florida somewhere police got a report about these 2 men fighting eachother and they were both naked the policeman got there and he noticed first off that one of the men was just lying there in againy and screamy not doing anything to fight off the guy the guy above him was actualy eating his face so the policeman said get off him or i will start shooting he warned him a couple more times and the guy just GROWLED at him so he shoots him once he shoots him again it doesnt even faze the guy he had to shoot him 7 times  to stop the guy the guy who's face was being eaten is alive and in intensive care all thats realy left of his face is an eyeball and they found out the guy who was eating his face was on some kind of drug called bath salts the terrible thing is the drug is legal and u can buy all of the stuff u need to make it over the counter and there have been many more cases of this but not this bad so i beleive the zombie apocalipse is coming prepare  this is a true story
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

rakkety tam

yah i know my opinion is that it will start slowly then it will get to be a problem i'm stocking up on ammo

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Trigoma

The zombie apocalypse will not occur because of several reason's.

1: It is not predicted in the bible, so it therefore will not happen
2: A drug cannot make your body almost immortal. It can soften pain, but your body will still be fatally wounded.
3: Make sure you get the story from a reliable source.

~Trig~

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwaller

Quote from: Trigoma on May 31, 2012, 07:22:13 PM
The zombie apocalypse will not occur because of several reason's.

1: It is not predicted in the bible, so it therefore will not happen
2: A drug cannot make your body almost immortal. It can soften pain, but your body will still be fatally wounded.
3: Make sure you get the story from a reliable source.

~Trig~

Yeah! I voted no.

AbbotAlf0805

I agree with Trigoma, God would not let that happen. I voted yes though for fun!  :)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

rakkety tam

1 why wouldnt god let it happen
2 i did get it from a reliable source my youth group teacher and the internet and from a couple other people
3 not everything is predicted in the bible

Bragoon

They weren't both naked, only the drugged man was.  Drudgereport had the story up a while back.

A man taking a drug and performing horrible acts doesn't qualify as a zombie apocalypse.  It's the same as if someone took another drug and killed someone, this case was just a bit more gruesome. 

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

rakkety tam

well maybe not apocalips but call me  crazy and weird but i believe something like that will happen

Trigoma

I don't want to start a conspiracy argument. I will just reply and take my leave.

1: Everything major that happens is predicted in the bible.
2: God wouldn't let it happen as long as his people are still here. It COULD happen during the rapture/end-times.
3: The story is in fact true, so I was wrong on this part and I admit that.

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

rakkety tam

how do u know everything major is in the bible maybe just some things in the bible are major and are going to happen i'm a christian and stuff but did the bible predict that   the US would win both world wars  and maybe  none of gods people will get hurt or maybe it is the rapture the world is messed up enough to have it

redwallgurl

I think it would begin and my dad makes some jokes about it and it can happen you know.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

There is no such thing as immortal! (except in the case of God the Angels and the Demons). There are drugs that do strange things to our human bodies, but nothing that authentisizes zombies.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rakkety tam

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 01, 2012, 07:42:52 PM
There is no such thing as immortal! (except in the case of God the Angels and the Demons). There are drugs that do strange things to our human bodies, but nothing that authentisizes zombies.
of course noting is immortal and stuff nothing can make u imortal just u wouldnt feel pain and stuff if u were under those drugs u would be a power house to

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.