News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Naturally.
TPBM wants to learn a new language.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zeveral.

Ze perzon bela' me vid loike tae meet a Rakghoul.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Probably, he might be nice.

TPBM just watched a Play.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, Ah've nae zeen any in a vhile. Me dad keepz auditionin' fer zem, zough.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez ze cover o' vone or more zong(z) better zan ze original verzion(z).

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Probably, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.
TPBM knows the meaning of life.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I have opinions on it but I don't know if I KNOW it.

TPBM knows how to drive a car.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az been tae a library recently.

WorshipTiria

I unfortunately have not.

TPBM is sleepy but they do not want to sleep.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, Ah'm voide avake.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az read vone or more ztoriez by H.P. Lovecraft.

WorshipTiria

I have.

TPBM is having technical difficulties.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet.

Ze perzon bela' me vantz zere tae be more Weasel Pokemon. (Ah dae!)

WorshipTiria

Absolutely! I love the ones we already have.

TPBM is a dragon.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me taae! Ezpecially Buizel und Floatzel!

Und nyet, Ah'm nae a Dragon- Ah'm a Weasel!

Ze perzon bela' me loikez pancakez.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 22, 2023, 06:04:25 PMMe taae! Ezpecially Buizel und Floatzel!
They are my favorite little friends and I am obsessed with them.

I do like pancakes. Who doesn't?

TPBM is has no responsibilities today.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WorshipTiria on May 23, 2023, 04:22:34 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 22, 2023, 06:04:25 PMMe taae! Ezpecially Buizel und Floatzel!
They are my favorite little friends and I am obsessed with them.

Zort o'- Ah gaet an 'aircut und picked up a movie from ze library zat Ah'd put on 'old, zae Ah 'ad tae be rezponzible fer zoze und drivin' at leazt (get zere vhilzt zey vere open und zae forth). Nae much ozer zan zat taeday.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az liztened tae muzic by Hammerfall recently.