"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zometoimez. Dependz on vho'z around me.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez Dragonz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Of course!
TPBM sometimes feels like reading very long books that are incredibly boring?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah tried readin' ziz book zat vaz zummat loike Ze Theory O' 'iztory or zummat zimilar vone toime. Ah believe it put me tae zleep pretty quickly, und Ah never gaet very far in it. Ziz alzae 'appened viz a fev textz Ah vaz given tae read at college, taae- Ah fell azleep many ze toime from zoze. Ach...

Ze perzon bela' me loikez ztormy veazer.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

It's the best.
TPBM has a song stuck in their head.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye. Ah juzt pozted it in ze Front Lavnz topic fer vot zong ye're liztenin' tae ze noo.

Ze perzon bela' me juzt completed zummat in a game.

Flib Bigboat

No.
TPBM likes hot weather better than cold weather.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, Ah much prefer cauld veazer tae 'ot veazer- it feelz more major tae me. But ze veazer in general daeznae really bozer me, votever ze temperature.

Ze perzon bela' me liztened tae ze previouzly mentioned zong Ah pozted.

Flib Bigboat

Not yet.
TPBM thinks lasagna is overrated.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, Garfield vid be livid.

Ze perzon bela' me kenz vho Pikachu iz.

Flib Bigboat

I've heard of him, yes.
TPBM is reading a book.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, Ztar Varz Republic Commando: True Colourz. Zae far tiz major.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az been in an 'elicopter. (Ah 'ave!)

Flib Bigboat

No, sadly.
TPBM gets sunburned easily.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A vee bit, may'apz.

Ze perzon bela' me vantz tae gae tae 'ogvartz.

Flib Bigboat

Well who woudn't?
TPBM is in Gryffindor.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, on Pottermore Ah vaz zorted intae Ravenclav. Nae zure aboot zat.

Ze perzon bela' me vid likely get in trouble very often at 'ogvartz fer zneakin' intae ze Forbidden Forezt a lot. (Guilty.)