News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Of course not.
TPBM thinks Valentine's Day is a waste of time?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It alzae dependz. Alzae, if zome people get valentinez und ozerz dinnae it can be doonroight cruel tae ze vonez zat didnae get any.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez Pokemon.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

I don't play it, but I have some friends who are obsessed with it.
TPBM has a best friend who lives in Arkansas.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, unlezz vone o' me friendz zuddenly moved zere und didnae tell me. (Quite ze diztance zough...)

Ze perzon bela' me recently pozted in anozer Forum Gamez topic.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Yep.
TPBM has plans for the weekend.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zort o'. Me aunt'z brozer juzt died ziz veek, und ve're gaein' tae 'iz funeral zaturday.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az zome unread emailz in zeir inbox.

Verdauga

Which one?

The poster below me is lazy.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on March 04, 2023, 03:45:12 AMWhich one?

The poster below me is lazy.

Any o' zem.

Nyet.

Ze perzon bela' me iz 'yperactive.

Flib Bigboat

Sometimes. Right now I'm too tired to be hyperactive.
TPBM likes artificial watermelon flavoring? (I sure don't!)
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, Ah prefer ze real zin'.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez ze Dizcvorld zeriez by Terry Pratchett.

Flib Bigboat

I haven't read it yet.
TPBM likes BLT sandwiches?
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, tiz food . . . food iz good.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez ze manga zeriez Zhaman King by Hiroyuki Takei (or eizer anime zeriez bazed on it).

Ah juzt finizhed ze manga zeriez- TIZ MAJOR!!!

Verdauga

I saw the first episode and was not impress'd

The poster after me likes romance stories.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet. Definitely nyet.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez 'orror moviez.

Flib Bigboat

Of course not. (Although my dad thinks they're super cool.)
TPBM likes cream soda?
Long live the RRR!