News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Hah! :laugh: My mom went to see that movie with her friend yesterday.
TPBM is glad they aren't trapped in a time loop.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I mean, the benefits are unimaginable. Unlimited time and limited consequences for your actions doesn't sound too bad. (Assuming you know how to leave.

TPBM has read a time loop story recently.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

I actually don't think I've ever come across a time loop story, unless Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban counts. But now I'm curious to read one. Do you have any recommendations?
TPBM likes hot chocolate?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

What kind of savage wouldn't?
TPBM speaks multiple languages
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Flib Bigboat

Nah. I have quite a few friends that do, though.
TPBM likes singing?
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Yes, actually.
TPBM is alive
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

I mean, as far as I'm aware, at least.

The person below me has had a good cookie recently
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

No, now I want one :(
TPBM just heard good news
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Flib Bigboat

Maybe.
TPBM has jumped off a cliff recently?
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sometimes it feels like it.

The poster beneath me is undergoing several changes in his life?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ripred the Gnawer

Yes, but I'm a her
TPBM is busy

Flib Bigboat

Yep. Busy doing nothing.
TPBM is only scared of the dark when they hear footsteps in the middle of the night, and they know for sure everyone is asleep?
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, nayzin' zcarez me. Und anyvay, tvid nae be ze dark makin' zoze footztepz.

Ze perzon bela' me vid loike tae be able tae alter ze gravity in zeir room.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

That would be interesting.
TPBM likes limericks? :giggle:
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It dependz on ze limerick.

Ze perzon bela' me can play a muzical inztrument.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.