News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Yep!

TPBM is lisatennig to music?

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 12, 2015, 08:14:24 PM

TPBM hates the pop-type worship songs that seem to have come in vogue in most churches these days.  (Thankfully, our church sings mostly traditional hymns and only has a piano.)
\

. . . . Our Burger King plays those songs. o.O

Skyblade

Yeah!

TPBM listens to music all day.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

No. . . If I did that, I'd never stop dancing!

TPBM is in a strange mood?

Skyblade

Yeah. I feel like this more often than I should.

TPBM likes hugs.

Mhera

No. Not one bit. Don't touch me.

Although I do understand what motivates hugs, and for that I tolerate them when necessary.

TPBM doesn't like hugs.

Skyblade

I do like hugs; I see them as a sign of fondness and actually take them as a compliment.

TPBM likes to listen to sad/depressing music.

Mhera

On occasion.

TPBM likes at least a few songs from the 1970s or earlier.

Cornflower MM

Oh, yes! Soem really good music back then.

TPBM has listened to a song so many times they can sing the words along to the music?

Søren

Many songs like that.
TPBM can't wake up.

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

I can, but whether or not I'll be a fully functioning human afterwards is another matter.

TPBM has never been to Starbucks.

Jukka the Sling

True.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 18, 2015, 05:10:15 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 12, 2015, 08:14:24 PM

TPBM hates the pop-type worship songs that seem to have come in vogue in most churches these days.  (Thankfully, our church sings mostly traditional hymns and only has a piano.)
\

. . . . Our Burger King plays those songs. o.O
I sort of like some of them, but in my mind, most modern "Christian" songs are entirely wrong for church.  (And I don't get the practice of having a "worship team", a drummer, a guitarist, etc. on stage.  Seriously?  You're supposed to be at church to worship God, not win America's Got Talent.)

TPBM has just posted a story on FanFiction.net and hasn't gotten any reviews yet.  (I can't say I didn't expect it, but still.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Well, I've really no opinion on that (Excvept why do they play those songs at Burger King all the time?) but okay.

Um, no. On one story, I have four reviews and two are basicalley 'please update,' but no.

TPBM is outside?

Lady Amber

Nope.

TPBM had a late breakfast.

Delthion

I haven't had breakfast!

TPBM realizes the great truth that Pink and Purple Polka-Dots are green.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

No, I do not.

TPBM is also rocking out to a song right now?