A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Cornflower MM

OOC:What do you mean by Martins??

BIC: Arya wandered around the Orchard, trying to get her thoughts straight. She wondered if that handsome squirrel had a mate, then thought no, she mustn't get into that. And so on and so on.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 20, 2013, 09:09:24 PM
"In that case I should meet up with both of the creatures you named. Zhu was the other one right?" Ervoyce paused yet again to think, "Hmm... I think most of the beasts followed Arya, and I can see why, so I think I'll go find the foreigners first since I'll be able to talk to them faster." He turned to leave, "I'll be seeing you around Abbess! Best of luck to you!" With that, the squirrel set off to find the Martins.

OOC: They are both Martins right?

OOC: No, Zu's a pangolin
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

OOC: Cornflower I have a problem with you self appointing your own character as the primary leader for organizing the attack when there are other more capable beasts around with more experiences (As a character and as a RPr). perhaps she could be second in command of organizing the attack that would be more in character. Also just a heads up the abbesses personality is a little harsh for an abbess. Don't get me wrong it is a great personality it just doesn't fin in an abbesses habit. It is perfect for Arya but an abbess should be softer wiser. Her primary duty is to the abbey and the creatures who live there. Don't feel like I am attacking you or anything I just wanted to stat my opinion.     

BIC: Vatra stood up. She had stayed sitting at the table for a while thinking about what had been said. She walked slowly out of the abbey building. they should probably start gathering ammunition and stocking up food. She went over to hail and said "do you need anything?" 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Zanga had been doing what he did best, observing.
He had listened to all the conversations going on around him, and had stored all the information away.
Zanga felt it was time to do something, he wanted to see more of this place. It looked like it could house half of Salamanderstron's hares for seasons.
Zanga stood up, and headed over to the door he had come in through. He started to look around this other big room. Which looked like a banquet hall.
He was awe struck by the tapestries hanging on the walls, but one in particular caught his attention.
It was huge, and right in the centre of it stood a mouse, leaning on a sword. Enemies were fleeing from him in all directions.
Zanga wondered who this mouse was, and was there really such a thing as the beautiful sword he was leaning on?   

Faiyloe

OOC: The "Sword" He is leaning on is probably hanging on two pegs right above the tapestry.

Cornflower MM

OOC: If you have a problem with stuff, PM it! I don't very well like being humiliated, you might, I don't! >:( >:( >:( I was in a good mood, and you totally killed it. Thanks a lot. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Faiyloe

OOC: I am so sorry!  :-[ I didn't mean it like that! I just wanted to give you some friendly advice to help you play better because you are new to this and all.

Blaggut

Doesn't seem embarrassing to me. What does, your outburst. Quite dibbun-ish, if you ask me. Now, may we get on? Also, even though your character MIGHT be best, (I haven't really been watching) you should make the abbess do it less... Suddenly. Not just, "Hmm.. Arya!"

Bic: Grund was much happier after walking from the toilet hole.
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 21, 2013, 05:02:54 PM
OOC: The "Sword" He is leaning on is probably hanging on two pegs right above the tapestry.
OOC: ok, I wasn't sure if someone was Abbey warrior, and that they would have it. And Cornflower, Faiyloe was only trying to help. Yes, maybe she should have PMed you instead of just saying it. But you do need to calm down, and look at the situation. Don't get yourself all upset over it.  :)

BIC: Zanga then noticed something above the tapestry. The sword!
So it was real.
Zanga wished he could get hold of the weapon. Fell it, examin it. Just...touch it.

Cornflower MM

OOC: As said in another topic: Yes, mother.... ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!! @Blaggut: Will go change it.

BIC: Arya decided to walk around the pond, as seeing she was thirsty, and did not want to go back into the Abbey, for obvious reasons.

Unimaginative

Hail stood up and left the hall as soon as the meeting was over. He walked outside, and started wandering aimlessly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brokentooth was exhausted. Grund had forced them to march towards Redwall extremely quickly. He could only suppose that Grund's brother had escaped him to many times for Grund to wait.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Zanga then whirled around hearing a noise behind him...

Blaggut

Ooc: We are not at the abbey yet, we are at least a league (about 3 miles) away. We set off tomorrow at first light
~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce found Zhu and his compatriot shortly after, "Excuse me! I don't believe we've met." As he came upon the beasts he held out his hand to shake, "I'm Ervoyce, a traveler that frequents the Abbey. I figured that I should become familiar with the beasts that are supposed to keep track of the defenses, anything in particular that you'd like assistance with? I'll need to meet with the other first before doing anything, but while I'm here you might as well voice your needs."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Arya bent to get her drink of water. When she got her water she decided to walk around the Lawns. When she was walking around she heard somebeast finishing a sentence "Anything in particular that you'd like assistance with? I'll need to meet with the other first before doing anything, but while I'm here you might as well voice your needs."