A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

"Yeah, and me, and falling down those stairs didn't go together either." Ushen said, rubbing the back of his head where there was still a lump.

Cornflower MM

"You what?!" Arya asked, a look of surprise on her face.

rachel25

"Oh, yeah. I fell down the basement steps." Ushen chuckled, but then he remembered that he hadn't told anyone about the basemen, except Bryant.

OOC: Wow...............

Cornflower MM

OOC: What?

BIC: Arya frowned. "You should have been more careful." She scolded.

rachel25

OOC: I dunno.  :-X

BIC: "What? The door flew open, and I went flying downwards." Ushen sulked.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Hit PM limit

BIC: Arya shook her heads. "Oh, well. What's done is done. I love my room." She said, smiling.

rachel25

"Well that's good." Ushen grinned, "And at least the entire population of your Abbey thing will now know that I am not completely insane. Really, you should have seen the looks people gave me, while I was taking all the stuff out of your room."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm going to assume we were able to catch up with yall by now.  ::) BIC:

Ervoyce heard the trio ahead and smiled. As he turned the corner he spoke, "So you finished it eh?" The dark squirrel peered around at the walls and ceiling, nodding he completed his statement, "End product is pretty good Ushen, wish I could have seen the reaction though." His smile screamed mischief, and his lean against the door frame solidified the image.

OOC:  Gotta go to work, won't be back for about 6-7 hours.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra grind at the cocky picture Ervoyce made and realized that he really had changed since he came to the abbey.  Then in response to Ushens previous remark she said "Oh don't worry They don't think your crazy, They know your crazy, Did you see the looks we where getting at breakfast," She said with a huge grin at the wonderful memory "But really don't worry about it I think we are all a little nuts," She added.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya grinned. "Only a little?" She remarked.

rachel25

Ushen nodded thanks to Ervoyce, and Vatra. And to Arya's last remark he commented, "I know for a fact that we're all mad. But I'm an artist, and there meant to be mad, so in that case I'm a perfectly normal artist."

Cornflower MM

rachel25

"Yes, it is isn't it." Ushen smiled, leaning against the wall.

Faiyloe

"Ack, who is to say whats normal, Personally I think that anyone who considers themselves normal is a wacko," Vatra said. She felt complete. For the first time in a long time she was having fun and joking around with a group of friends who truly cared about her, and she cared about them. She didn't feel the need to keep a strait face or keep her guard up. She knew that they would not hurt her and more importantly she would not hurt them. She looked at Ervoyce with a smile and then at the purple stained paws. She looked down at her own paws and noticed that they where stained as well, Purple splotches from where she had touched Ervoyces paws.  She held up both paws to Ervoyce and laughed "Where both purple," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya merely smiled, not going to fling herself into things, but not going to stay out of them any more, either.