Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

It does, and season three looks good as well.

rachel25

Double post I know but. The full length Jessica Jones trailer has been released and I'm going insane! SO EXCITED!!

Eulaliaaa!

I just finished watching Agents of Shield, season 2...

my thoughts
I couldn't help but smile when Ward accidentally shot agent 33. The way she died was brilliant and they were both jerks. they both needed to die (I'm still waiting for Ward to be killed or something.)

I also like the way Skye's mother died. I feel so bad for Kal, though. Poor guy, he didn't really deserve any of it.

And the thing with Janna at the end? WTH?! What? No! If she does survive and come back, I know she won't be the same. She'll be evil, or have mental problems like Fitz, or something. Nooooo!
[close]
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

You can watch Season 3 on watchabc.com, I believe.
Season 3
Jenna's fine, and last night episode showed how she's fallen in love with an astronaut who was sent through the portal before her. He found her there.
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Oh cool, thanks. (Resisting the urge to click on the spoiler  :P)

Also, I can't see the Jessica Jones trailer... my kindle won't let me, it's saying something about a restricted mode :-\ I'll try to find a different way to see it.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

rachel25

It won't let you watch it on YouTube? That sucks.

Eulaliaaa!

Do you guys know of a way to watch agents of shield season three without creating an account on some weird website. I think my family may have a Hulu account, but there's been some really bad commercials on there (witchcraft stuff that I don't want in my home). I tried looking it up on Google, but I don't want to make a new account on some website, and I want to avoid all those bad trailers and commercials.  :-\

Banya

You don't have to make an account to use this site.  It also doesn't have trailers.

rachel25

I'm just waiting for season three to come to the tv but it is a frustrating wait.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Banya on October 30, 2015, 04:19:05 AM
You don't have to make an account to use this site.  It also doesn't have trailers.

Thank you!  ;D

Quote from: rachel25 on October 30, 2015, 10:40:34 AM
I'm just waiting for season three to come to the tv but it is a frustrating wait.
That's gotta be annoying...

rachel25

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 30, 2015, 04:20:21 PM
Quote from: Banya on October 30, 2015, 04:19:05 AM

Thank you!  ;D

Quote from: rachel25 on October 30, 2015, 10:40:34 AM
That's gotta be annoying...
You have no idea.

The Skarzs

So, I just saw Antman.

Holy bad stuff. That was so worth watching.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Yeah I liked it too. But everyone on Tumblr was being horrible about it. Saying they were only going for the end credit scene. Which was INCREDIBLE!!!! But I quite liked it. It was funny. But in a different way to that Guardians of the Galaxy was funny.

The Skarzs

That end credit scene was very good; can't wait.
The humor was different in Antman than Guardians of the Galaxy, but they were both funny. Though, I think I enjoyed Antman better than GotG. (The concepts of the smaller-than-atoms part was so fascinating. It's amazing what people speculate, and the visuals for that was incredibly eerie.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

I probably prefer GotG, if nothing more than the soundtrack! But I just love Groot so much.