What if you were around the redwall animals?

Started by Redwallfan7, February 17, 2012, 04:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

What would you do? I would pet them,  the Redwallers, they're pretty tough and awesome animals ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skipper

mattimouse20

i'd climb up on top of the walls and jump on and off. then someone would catch me.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Bragoon

I suppose it depends on whether they're scaled to our size (or vice-versa).  If they were, I'd say "TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tannsrall

Exactly what I would do. In fact I was thinking about that last night
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Ciaran Galedeep

what bally sort of funny looking creature are you? did sister alkinet fizzick in bally old oblivion?

Dotti

I'd go find some Dibbuns and pinch some pies off the windowsills of the kitchen ;)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Ceteruler

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

brocka

I would help them cook and work in the garden. Yay!!

Søren

I would ask them to teach me how to do sword tricks. ( If it was Matthias, Martin, any of the Martin's sword holders, or a badger lord, )  8)

I'm retired from the forum

WildDoogyPlumm

I'd hope they speak English.  Then I'd ask them to teach me how to use a sword and bow and arrows.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 07, 2012, 01:48:42 AM
I would ask them to teach me how to do sword tricks. ( If it was Matthias, Martin, any of the Martin's sword holders, or a badger lord, )  8)

I'd too. I'd be a better swordman than Matthias and I'd become Redwall's secondary warrior. I'll let Matthias be top still. But, I'd go kill all the evil dudes.