News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What ever happened to Tammo de Fformello Tussock?

Started by Captain Tammo, June 28, 2011, 04:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Hmmmmm.... I feel like Brian said in one of his books how long Bella lived. I just can't remember when...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Storm

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 28, 2011, 06:01:47 AM
Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 28, 2011, 05:18:36 AM
They live happily ever after.
The end

That always leaves you wondering, right?
Yeah, ive always wondered what happens after the classic "happily ever after"... Maybe mr. Jacques is leaving it up to the reader to decide what will happen?
Still Its sad to see that your favorite character (or at least one of them) is never mentioned in any of the other books. I expected him to be in "taggerung" when lord Russano came to the abbey and made the vermin crawl away because Tammo was apart of the long patrol during his reign. O well, I'm sure he was there with Russano, again, maybe he's leaving it to the reader to decide?
He could have died before Russano came to the Abbey again. Maybe Pasque had children. Maybe anything could have happened. Try making up an exciting ending. The one that I favor is that he had several children. The descendent of his children was the blademaster in the sable queen.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

Osu

Oh, that's an interesting theory! Somebody should write that fanfiction, I would so read it! ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: sabretache5611 on July 04, 2011, 11:04:14 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 01, 2011, 05:02:06 AM
Quote from: daskar666 on June 28, 2011, 03:47:53 PM
The end
Yeah, ive always wondered what happens after the classic "happily ever after"... Maybe mr. Jacques is leaving it up to the reader to decide what will happen?
Still Its sad to see that your favorite character (or at least one of them) is never mentioned in any of the other books. I expected him to be in "taggerung" when lord Russano came to the abbey and made the vermin crawl away because Tammo was apart of the long patrol during his reign. O well, I'm sure he was there with Russano, again, maybe he's leaving it to the reader to decide?
Sorry but there's been too much time between the Long Patrol and Taggerung for Tammo to be alive.
Don't forget badgers live 4 times as long as other species in the series.
Yeah, they do. Like Cregga.
I know this is deviating, but which badger lived longer?   Bella of Brockhall or Cregga?
Bella, I think. Loads of time passed between Mossflower and Outcast of Redwall, and Bella wasn't all that young in Mossflower.
Still, it might be a tie...
???
I might be writing a fanfiction about Tammo's children later on...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

Quote from: Storm on July 11, 2011, 02:58:16 PM
The end

He could have died before Russano came to the Abbey again. Maybe Pasque had children. Maybe anything could have happened. Try making up an exciting ending. The one that I favor is that he had several children. The descendent of his children was the blademaster in the sable queen.
That's a great idea
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Tiria

I would love to have another story about Tammo or his decendants--he was a great character!  I'd also like to have another story where Dotti from Lord Brocktree is mentioned.  Lord Brocktree seems to want her to learn some domestic skills, and she didn't want to.  It'd be nice if she was mentioned as the founder of some Salamandastron institution or something.

Redwall rules

I think he lived long and happily for ages and maybe one of the hares mentioned in other books is his child or grandchild who knows  :)
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

Dannflor

I think breeze and starbuck were after Cregga
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

My guess is, they just lived out their lives normally after that.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

White One6193

"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Felldoh154

That happens to nearly all characters that make it to the end; they dissaPpear and are never spoken of in any other books. Although there are plenty of contradictions

Lutra

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 17, 2012, 12:43:56 PM
That happens to nearly all characters that make it to the end; they dissaPpear and are never spoken of in any other books. Although there are plenty of contradictions

Considering most books jump many seasons of time (save Redwall--Mattimeo) its not a surprise most characters disappear between stories.  Only Cregga and Bella have made it through multiple books.  I believe it said in Taggerung that Cregga was the oldest creature known to live.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Agentclone

Quote from: Osu on June 28, 2011, 09:51:04 PM
Ah, yes. I loved Tammo, was also disappointed when he didn't turn up for a second novel. I think he had kids, at least, and possibly reached the rank of colonel - taking after his dad, maybe. Or it could be he died in battle shortly after the end of the book.

It's a mystery! :D

he probably did do that or he could have gone to battle and saved the general's live