Anywhere Is: An Anything Goes RP

Started by Tiny Jackalope, November 30, 2013, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Blaggut decides to ignore everything that's going on and throws a giant enchalida at all of Mossflower, big enough to scrape Southsward.
~Just a soft space boi~

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

" I was just passing through when I saw you reading, I didn't want to interrupt I know how frustrating it is to be torn out of a good book," Hailey said climbing up on to the rock and sitting down.  
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

estar222

Ashiga had finally reached the Abbey Gates.

There was only one real problem...

He didn't know how to get in.

"Hello? Is there anyone manning the gate, or is this some kind of climbing challenge?"
You want to know my name? My name? My name is not a word that I use anymore; you will never learn it. Instead, you can call me the colour that humans seem to think belongs to magic; you can call me the colour a monarch wears under his cape; you can call me Mauve.

Jetthebinturong

Kogane shrugged "If you had interrupted I probably would have ignored you and finished reading anyway" Kogane picked up the bag and tied it over his shoulder "In any case it was nice talking to you, goodbye" without waiting for a reaction he began to climb up a large tree behind him

Rainshadow

Addy had been let inside, much to her excitement, and had just been making her way to the kitchen when she heard a muffled voice coming from one of the other gates.

"I say," she muttered to herself, "these Redwallers don't keep a very good watch on their gates, do they?  A poor beast could starve to death out there before being let in!  I know I nearly did."  She glanced down at her round stomach.  "Well, maybe not."

"Are you talkin' to yourself, marm?" the mouse who'd let her in asked.

The large hare let out a small smile.  "Everybeast talks to themselves, m'dear, it just takes some a longer time to get used to it.  And if I were you, I'd let in that starving creature standing out by the gate."

"Uh, yes, marm!" the buck replied, rushing to the gate.  When he got there, he called, "Who goes there?"

Meanwhile, Adeline Greenborough led herself to the Redwall Abbey kitchen.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Hailey Jumped from the rock into the tree fallow him. "Hey where you headed?" she said.

Jetthebinturong

"The abbey of Redwall" replied Kogane, silently cursing that it had been a squirrel who chose to engage him

Faiyloe

"Than your in luck that's where I'm headed as well, It not far, should be there by noon... at least that's what the sparrow said,"

estar222

A buck came to his call.

"Ah! Hello! I am Ashiga, esteemed master-at-arms of the Kurai-hana tribe, in Hakaan. I have been exiled by my people, and not unfairly, but I am still of decent heart, and I must find someplace to rest for the night, and perhaps eat. Will you permit me entry to The Abbey of Redwall?"
You want to know my name? My name? My name is not a word that I use anymore; you will never learn it. Instead, you can call me the colour that humans seem to think belongs to magic; you can call me the colour a monarch wears under his cape; you can call me Mauve.

Rainshadow

The mouse, a young buck by the name of James, thought a moment.  Then, cautiously, he opened the gate, saying with a smile, "Welcome to Redwall, friend.  Might I offer you a scone and some tea?  It's nearing tea time, after all."

Those words would have been music to Adeline's ears, but she was in the noisy kitchen, so obviously she could not hear them.  No, instead she was hearing cries of alarm as she walked through, trying to find the friar.  "I say, you lot, jolly good cookin' you're doin', wot!  Smells beautiful!"

Snatching a freshly baked pastie off of a plate, the doe tossed it from paw to paw as she wandered through the busy area, her nose twitching as though it was directing a symphony.  "I wonder how they get anythin' done in here with all these wonderful smells," she muttered to herself.  "Must be a bloomin' torture!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

estar222

"Some green tea would be lovely, but what is a scone, my friend?" Ashiga held out an immaculately clean paw for his newfound companion at the abbey to shake. He was a vicious man in a fight, and relentless in pursuit, and he would not tell you off for calling him a traitor, but he was friendly at times.

Tiria Wildlough

It took Maddy a while to get up the nerve to ask for shelter at Redwall Abbey. Meanwhile, she watched a few other beasts enter. Wow, maybe they take in creatures regularly, she thought, marching up to the gate. Summoning all her confidence, she knocked as hard as she could.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

"Another one?" James groaned, stepping away from the weasel and walking to the gate yet again.  "What?" he snapped, leaning against the wooden door.  Glancing at the vermin standing not too far away, he said, "Just go that way and you'll find the kitchen.  I'm sure somebeast'll let you in.  Just tell 'em James told you it was okay to be in there."  He pointed vaguely at the abbey, hoping that the beast would be able to follow his nose.

Jetthebinturong

Kogane chose not to reply as he made his way up the tree, he did not count it as lucky that some annoying squirrel had chosen to talk to him and was going to the same place as him. He ran along a branch and jumped from it into the next.