News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

Vrak roared in laughter at Arya's mistake. His grin widening even more then before. "Well, at least now we know your really awake!" Vrak laughed at Arya. But while he laughed at Arya, his eye's wandered around the room. Taking note that Roya and Ruffgar were still not present. After his laughter subsided, Vrak stood up. "Right! You lot eat up, i'll go wake up Ruffgar." He said as he turned and strode over to the boy's dormitory.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Jetthebinturong

Asol sipped his soup, chuckling a little at Arya "The best thing to do in your situation would probably be to get a glass of water" he looked over at Slaysen "What ARE we doing today?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Morgazath

Slaysen looked over at Asol. He had been waiting for this question. "I've been reading some treasure hunter files. There's been rumors flying around that one of the greatest treasure hunter teams has been almost destroyed by a great beast who guards a treasure.

"I'm waiting for the rest of the team to be present before I go any further." He said, letting his gaze go over all of the beasts present, letting them know that he had made up his mind.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Ruffgar waited by the door for Vrak, and threw a hearty slap at his chest when he walked in, roaring: "MAYTEE!". He had been trying to get a reaction out of Vrak for a while now, not understanding how he could not find any pain in being hit by arguably the strongest creature in their company.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak grinned from ear to ear at Ruffgar and laughed at him. "Hahahaha!!! Ruffgar! How have you been?!" Vrak asked, as though they had not seen each other in a few seasons. Then without further Adieu, Vrak launched himself at Ruffgar, trying to wrestle him down to the floor.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya did as Asol  siggested, her cheeks flaming red, and not just because of the soup, either.

The Skarzs

"Still stronger than most, and not a bit weaker." Ruffgar said gruffly, though there was a smile in his eyes. He allowed Vrak to bring him to the floor, then hopped up again. "If you don't mind, mate, I'd like a try at that soup; it wouldn't happen to have any hotroot in it, would it?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"No." Arya spluttered, grabbing a second glass of cold water and chugging it.

The Skarzs

"Dang," the sea otter mumbled, pulling a small pouch of the fiery root out of his pocket; he would have to conserve it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak laughed as Ruffgar allowed Vrak to Wrestle him down. "You faker!" He said laughing as he rolled off of Ruffgar just as he hopped to his paws, when Vrak got to his paws and looked at Ruffgar he had a small pouch of Hotroot pepper in his paws. Vrak Laughed heartily. "If it's one thing I can beat you at, it's eat Hotroot pepper!" Vrak grinned from ear to ear. "Not even you can eat as much Hotroot as I can!" He said happily. "Oy! Slow down on that water Arya, or your going to get Waterlogged!" Vrak said with an even bigger grin on his face. "That is unless of course, you have a fancy to become a great big Waterdog like Ruffgar here!" Vrak sniggered as he made his way back to the table.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Slaysen rolled his eyes at Vrak. Then an idea struck him. "Say, while we're waiting for Roya to wake up, why don't Vrak and Ruffgar have a hotroot pepper eating contest. I still have plenty of soup left." He looked at them both. "Are you up for it?" He said, giving them one of his rare small smiles.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Arya didn't do too well with teasing in the mornings, and jumped up and started to run at Vrak.

Captain Snowfire

Vrak Laughed heartily and grinned at Slaysen. "Now that's a beast I can Admire deeply! A beast that is offering an vittle eating contest. You up for it Matey?!" He asked Ruffgar. All the while his eye's were on Arya as she ran towards him.
Prom! Here I come!!!

The Skarzs

Ruffgar stepped back to allow Arya passage at Vrak. "C'mon, now; this is the last of what I have, and I'd like to enjoy it, not use it all at once." He smiled a bit. "When we do get more, then we'll compete." He served himself some soup and put a few pinches of pepper into it. "And if you think I'm chickening out. . ." he made a cutting motion across his throat with his spoon.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

"As a matter of fact, I believe you are." Said Slaysen sweetly. He dropped a bag on the table. "Surely you remember that I always have a bag hidden somewhere in this hut in case you go crazy with the hotroot."