News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

The sun shone brightly through the small amount of white clouds that hung like cotton balls. The wind whispered it's gentle song as it softly flew through the light green grass.

A small cottage stood in the middle of nature's beauty. The cottage was not big or small. It was a decent size. The cottage had two rooms on both sides of the cottage, two girls lived in one room, the three boys lived in the other side.

In the middle was a living room with a large round wooden table. In the boys room, a ferret's nose twitched and his eyes opened. He sat up quietly, being careful not to wake his companions in the beds next to him.

The ferret opened a door and walked out into the living room and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Arya woke up, and turned over, thinking over her dream. It had been a nice one, with lots of flowers.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Do all of the treasure hunters already know each other?

BIC:
Vrak awoke to the wonderful smell of cooking, his nose twitched as his eye's cracked open. A small smile spread across his snout. He rose quietly from his bed, taking note that the Ferret in the bunk next to him was not present. Vrak turned to face his bunk and neatly made his and the Ferret's beds. "He's never been to tidy when it comes to tending to his sleeping quarters." Vrak muttered to himself. He sighed as he finished making the Ferret's bed. Then a broad grin spread across his face as he buckled on his sword belts. "What a day! It's come to such a good start!" He chuckled to himself. Then without further adieu, Vrak opened the door from his sleeping quarters and stepped into the main living room/kitchen. "So Silver!" He called cheerfully over to the quiet Ferret cooking in the kitchen. "What grand meal are you cooking for us today?!" He asked with an immense grin on his face.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

OOC: Yes, we all know each other.

BIC: Slaysen turned his head at Vrak's calling about breakfast. He smiled inwardly. Despite his quite reserved personality, Slaysen had a dry sense of humor and wit.
"Oh, just some vegetable soup, fit for a prince. Alhough, if you want it fit for a king, I could add some bread to eat with it."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

Vrak looked duly at Slaysen as an awkward hung in the air. Then Vrak grinned from ear to ear, sighed, and shook his head sadly. "You really need to work on your humor!" Vrak said cheerily as he sat at the large round table. "Though I wonder what's taking everyone else so long to get up, I figured that since I slept in this morning everyone would already be up!" He said, the grin still plastered on his face. "Ah, well. If they don't hurry, I'll eat all their vittles for them!" He called out loudly, hoping to get the others attention in the room next to him. Then he turned to Slaysen, "Say, you could smile a bit more you know. It does not help the troops moral if you don't try to cheer them up!" He commented with an even wider grin on his face.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya heard that, and was out if bed and ready to go in a flash. She went into the kitchen, lingering to show off with the help of the door frame. "Oh no you don't!"

Captain Snowfire

Vrak looked up as Arya entered the kitchen, he noted that she was leaning on the doorframe for support. Vrak put on a face of disappointment as Arya entered. "Pebbles! One less portion I get to eat!" He muttered darkly as he waited for Slaysen to finish cooking. Vrak sighed and grinned at Arya. "Ah, well. At least we have one more up and about!"
Prom! Here I come!!!

Jetthebinturong

Asol never really slept long, he had been awake before both of his fellows had been and had been sitting awake in bed reading. Blind fools, how could you miss him? When he heard Vrak's call he growled and stalked out into the living room "Don't you even think about touching my food Silth!"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Morgazath

Slaysen was about to reply when Arya appeared, and Asol a few seconds later. He made a quick quite chuckle at his friends antics. "Well, foods done." Scooping the soup into five bowls, he placed them on the table. "Get it before Vrak gets it."

Captain Snowfire

Vrak looked highly indignant at Slaysen as he pulled his bowl closer to him so he could eat it. "How could you think so lowly of me Silver? After all the time we've known each other? You should be ashamed of yourself!" He said, still with the indignant look on his face. He started drinking his soup piping hot straight from the bowl, and finished it by the time Asol and Arya made it halfway to the table. "Ahhhh! Now that's something that I could some more of!" Vrak commented as he placed the empty bowl on the table. Then Vrak realized that, out of five beasts. There were only four present, including himself! "Erm, by the way. Have any of you seen Roya about? I do believe she's not present."
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

OOC: Hey everybody, we now have a new player, The Skarz. He'll be joining us shortly. He just has to make his character sheet.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Haaaaaai! More and More people are joining! It's going to get even more exciting now! ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC I guess y'all didn't see the show off bit. . . Squirrels are acrobats, people!!!! And, okay. Thanks g or letting us know. Oh, and I spotted some PP. . . . Snowy, you kinda controlled Jet and I'm characters.

BI Arya made it to the table, thinking there was no way in heck that Vrak could have drained his soup bowl by the time she got to the table. She had be ed n three quarters of the way, after.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Hehehe! The reason Vrak can eat broiling hot foods is because he has no feeling in his upper torso, so you can punch him in the jaw and he won't feel anything. Jet and Mizz Corny, I am sorry about the PP. When I wrote my post, it did not seem like PP at the time, but since you pointed it out it looks different.

Vrak let out a sad sigh and looked mournful at the others. "Really, I'm not that horrible of a companion. It's not like I eat all of the provisions in one go. He muttered to himself. Then once again a large grin spread like melting butter on hot bread across his face. "Well, what are we waiting for?! What's on the planned list for today?" He asked the others.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"I've no clue." Arya said, yawning as she took a mouthful of hot soup, and immediately acting revordinlgy, waving her paws in the air, making noises, etc.