The War for an Abbey's Ruins RP

Started by Eulaliaaa!, February 11, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi glanced at the bird, shaking her head, "Nah, that's just Spero (since we both live at Redwall, is it ok if we already know each other?). Hoi, Spero! Over here!" She called, waving her arms around. Then she pointed, "Redwall, that's it. It's not much, but it's safe and I'm proud to call it my home." She said, smiling.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

"Sir I have a rout." Calvin said finishing his map. "Turns out ground base four is right next to a old red stone cathedral."

"Great, lets move, Calvin take point." Ridge answered. In a few seconds the exterminators were formed up and pressing deeper into Mossflower moving at a quick combat jog though the woodlands.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Mystery looked back at the bird and nodded at her, giving a small smile. She turned to look at where Stashi's finger rested. "Wow, it looks...great, especially for a place that has gone through so much."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

"Yeah, it was once a place of legend. An undefeatable fortress when needed, and always open to those who came in peace. Except humans, we will not make that mistake twice!" She snarled bitterly, hatred dripping off her voice as her eyes blazed with fury. She sighed, "You go ahead, meet some others living there. I'll go see where that ship landed and have a bit of fun with it." She chuckled, planning to tear it apart and give no escape for the humans.

Stashi sped off without waiting for an answer, landing next to the ship and walking around it several times before going inside. She pressed random buttons, jumping slightly as each one beeped. She smiled, then went outside and started dragging her daggers across the metal surface, flinching slightly at the loud screeching noise. When she was satisfied with the damage she had done, she turned to fly off. Then she froze, staring at the tracks leading away from the ship and in the direction of the Abbey. She followed them quickly and silently, looking for humans.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Hi!" Spero said, turning  to Mystery. "I'm Spero. What's your name?"
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi continued to follow the human tracks, forgetting to look up. She happened  glance up and stopped so suddenly she fell backward. She had almost walked into one of them. She scrambled to her feet and ducked behind a bush, watching them go through the forest. They were too close for her liking, and she didn't want them to find Redwall. She gave a low whistle, darting backward behind another bush and whistling again.

Skyblade

Mystery was shocked by the vehemence that Stashi conveyed and her boldness in confronting the humans. Before she could even think of a reply, the fox had taken off. "Wai-" she started before realizing that Stashi was already streaking away through the sky. She frowned and was pondering what to do when Spero approached her with a friendly greeting.

"Oh, hello Spero!" responded Mystery amiably, "My name's Mystery. It's a pleasure to meet you. Sorry for cutting off our introduction, but I'm really worried about Stashi. She just flew off to the humans' spaceship. Doesn't she know how dangerous humans are? Have you seen one before?"

Wot, wot!

"Unfortunately so, friend." Spero said, her eyes dark and brooding." They took my brother away. Humans are heartless and dangerous." She blinked several times, trying to hold back more tears. "Have you seen a-" Spero stopped, her ears twitching as she heard a faint whistle. "Do you hear that? I think Stashi might be in trouble!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenlance got out of Brockhall. He smiled, it was a wonderful day. Suddenly, he saw the human ship fly down. He, in a rage, shouted "HUMANS!" before going to the direction of the ship, katana drawn, and hoping to find some humans.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Since I have auto rifles something the original scientists wouldn't have Ridge is much more deadly then they think. BTW what time of day is it?

BIC: The team was making good time though the forest jogging steadily. Ridge was growing more confident their rather loud arrival may have gone unnoticed when a whistle sounded behind them.

There reaction was immediate, jumping behind cover like startled rabbits the took hid behind anything they could, the slightest movement could set them off firing.

"Hold your fire," Ridge said in a loud whisper "Save your ammo and switch to tranquilizer." They did so drawing their dart shooting pistols.

"Hold here, I'll check it out." He said pulling lose his cattle prod he flipped a switch. The weapon charged with a slight whine a red warning light flickering on at the handle. Stepping forward slowly tranquilizer and cattle prod at the ready he advanced into the undergrowth.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: I think it's late afternoon, not sure.

BIC: Stashi watched him advance, making sure she was hidden in the bushes. She unsheathed her daggers, ready to throw them at the approaching human, "Leave now, or never see the light of day again. She whispered before darting to another bush farther away, hoping to lure the humans away from Redwall.

Skyblade

OOC: I put in my post that it's sunset. Will that work?

Quote from: Wot, wot! on February 12, 2015, 03:56:54 AM
"Unfortunately so, friend." Spero said, her eyes dark and brooding." They took my brother away. Humans are heartless and dangerous." She blinked several times, trying to hold back more tears. "Have you seen a-" Spero stopped, her ears twitching as she heard a faint whistle. "Do you hear that? I think Stashi might be in trouble!"

"My sympathy goes out to you, friend," Mystery replied, gazing into Spero's eyes, "I know how it feels, in a way. I never did meet my family, though." She twitched her ears. "That's not good..." Suddenly rushing to and fro, she said, "We need to do something. Do you want to go after her?"

Wot, wot!

"I'm sorry to hear that, Mystery." Spero said, starting to fly towards the humans. "I think I'd better make sure she's ok. Humans are never up to any good."

Skyblade

"Thank you, but wait!" yelled Mystery, flying up to Spero, "Do you want me to come with you?"

Wot, wot!

"That would be great, friend. Thank you." Spero said,
gliding through the stale air and looking for the humans.