This poll no longer exists

Do not vote
I SAID DO NOT VOTE!!!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 04, 2013, 09:47:30 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 04, 2013, 05:01:01 PM
..."Well Pine-Marten, looks like it's the end of the road for you!"
Jukmin lunched.   

OOC: Ah dinnae believe anybeazt vid 'ave time tae 'ave lunch.

Hey, it's always good when you can make a joke out of something serious. Well, sometimes.

Camden sat watching everybeast in sight being attacked. He hoped that he would not be one of them soon. He rushed to another pillar.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 04, 2013, 09:47:30 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 04, 2013, 05:01:01 PM
..."Well Pine-Marten, looks like it's the end of the road for you!"
Jukmin lunched.   

OOC: Ah dinnae believe anybeazt vid 'ave time tae 'ave lunch.
OOC I miss spelt it shot me  ;)

Shadowed One

Leaping up, Aster swung his sword at the mountain hare while holding his shield up to defend himself.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

rachel25

OOC I need Hiag to post to say what happens next  :( come on Hiag!!!!

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Oops, sorry bro for not posting, this will become a post today.

BIC: The arctic hare blocked his sword swing with her Kopis sword hand. It made a loud ClANG as the metal hit metal. Using the momentum, she jabbed her trident which lodged into his wooden shield.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: That post will be modified.

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

Twigtooth climbed in through the window and looked around, the tower was about twice as tall as the level he was standing on and the roof could be accessed by a set of crumbling yet functional stairs, it was a perfect place to hide, he sat down next to the window and drew his ketanas, waiting to see if anybody would follow.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Shadowed One

Dropping his shield, Aster drew his dirk from his boot and jabbed at the hare while leaning all his weight against his enemies blade, trying to knock her down.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar kept his weapons raised. "Go ahead an' try, seadog!" he responded, putting extra emphasis on the last word. "Or are ye too scared that ye'll fail? Aye, is that it? Pity, I thought ye would be more of a challenge." Perhaps if he struck just the right nerve he could throw her off balance and gain the advantage. He smiled cruely. "I guess I was mistaken! Oh well, I guess I should just go find a stronger opponent then. So go on, run back t'the sea, seadog! Ye'r not worth me time!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

She kicked the shaft of her trident, that still had the wooden shield on the end, up ward to block the dirk. It skimmed of the edge of it and cut into her shoulder.  Letting out a small cry the hare thrust the trident/shield at her combatant's exposed stomach hoping to push him away.

click the banner

Shadowed One

Grabbing the trident shaft, Aster used the momentum of his fall to pull the trident from his enemies grasp. He then raised his sword to protect his injured stomach while getting to his feet.

Leatho Shellhound

Mucroni-manum stepped forward and slashed down with her sword hand at Aster feet. Backing him into the narrow alley.

click the banner

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 06, 2013, 08:33:37 PM
Aldar kept his weapons raised. "Go ahead an' try, seadog!" he responded, putting extra emphasis on the last word. "Or are ye too scared that ye'll fail? Aye, is that it? Pity, I thought ye would be more of a challenge." Perhaps if he struck just the right nerve he could throw her off balance and gain the advantage. He smiled cruely. "I guess I was mistaken! Oh well, I guess I should just go find a stronger opponent then. So go on, run back t'the sea, seadog! Ye'r not worth me time!"

Jukmin knew what the Pine-Marten was trying to do. Make her angry so she would make a mistake.
Two can play at that game.
Jukmin smiled nastily. "Well Pine-Marten at least I'm not a coward." She left the words hang before continuing. "I wasn't the one hiding on an old staircase. Cringing in fear." Jukmin lunged at Alder seeing how he would react.