Autum of The golden crown RP

Started by Mad Maudie, September 13, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena snarled contemptuously, then sheathed his claws, turnig towards Tenija and the otter twins. "Pay no heed to that one, he is nought but a coward. Now, why are ye three wandering about in the woods in the dark of night, eh?" The two otteres looked at each other, then Rush spoke. "
We are making our way towards Redwall Abbey. We have been there before, many seasons ago, and wish to taste from their kitchens once more." Fern nodded agreement silently.
The huge black wildcat turned towards Tenija. "Well, miss? Why are you wandering about?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

'I was making my way to Redwall. I was not aware of the vermin here.' said Tenija, suddenly feeling self-conscious, like she should have done more to help.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Nadin had made his way back to the camp he tried to go unnoticed by Larach it was a failure she saw everything she came upon him to ask Questions
"Why are you here? Where are Larach and Gratch? Did you see redwall! Tell me!" she whispered loudly in his ear
"They're both dead it was that wildcat! There also were two or three otters and a squirrel!" He sobbed 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena nodded to her. "Well, if none of you object, then I am going to make my way to Redwall with great haste. The abbey needs to be warned.
Rush and Fern agreed. Fern spoke. "Well, then, cat, we'll come with ye. We've been to the abbey afore, and don't want to see them caught by surprise." Morena smiled, ever so slightly, his white fangs standing out brightly against his black fur. He turned away and strode off in the direction of Redwall without another word.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

BrookSkimmer

(OOC: So, I think you guys follow slightly different RP rules than I'm used to. Or perhaps I just missed the memo about being able to kill off vermin without their author's consent. I'll go with the second theory I suppose. I'm assuming we're not allowed to kill off each others characters that are listed in the ooc RP list without author's consent. Let me know if I'm wrong...)

BIC:

Gratch followed orders. After all that had been what he said he was good at. Attacking beasts such as the wildcat without thinking through the plan didn't seem like a very good idea. However, he followed orders. It was all he knew how to do.

The rat gripped the squirrel from behind but before too long he found himself plummeting to Hellgates. His throat had been ripped clean through by feline claws and an arrow had pierced his back. Gratch had lived and died like vermin.
____

Skip had watched the vermin come onto the scene from the trees. Keeping himself undisclosed he notched an arrow to the string and let fly at the vermin in best target range. He was rewarded by a thunk as the arrow found its place between the shoulder blades of a rat. Before the rat could fall the huge black wildcat had ripped through his neck.

It was obvious to the squirrel that the wildcat would not need help in dealing with the situation. He made quick work of the vermin. After this the woodlanders spoke to each. The word "Redwall" reached Skip's ears. Now this was something that interested him. He had always wanted to visit the abbey!

Dropping through the trees he landed in front of the assembly and bowed.

"The name's Skip! I couldn't 'elp but overhead you lot are headin' to Redwall. Mind id I join ye?"
____

Chango's eyes widened as the crown was placed on the Abbess' head. Treasure like that usually came with a bit of intrigue, or sometimes trouble. His ears began to tingle again. Something was not quite right... however, he was a hare and would not let this ruin his feasting.

After applauding Midnight Water's season name he loaded up two plates and made his way out onto the ramparts. He was and Long Patroller in residence. He would keep watch until the tingling in his ears subsided.

Mad Maudie

OOC i will actually reply soon and yes i guess you can if they are not important characters like Gratch but NO KILLING MANE CHARACTERS WITHOUT THERE CONSENT! OR ELSE HEHEHEHEEEEEEE
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

"Mama, is that crown heavy?" Jewel asked.
"I suppose it is," Diamond said, "How about you go ask the abbess?"
Jewel wandered down the table to the abbess, "Is that crown heavy?"
Tibbit sat down next to his wife, "Little thing's so blooming sweet. Can't help all her questions, wot!"
Tibbit scoffed down a plateful of food quickly. He smiled at her. "Can't let food go to waste, wot!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

OOC: I did not kill any main characters. Just the lackeys! ;) BIC:

Morena nodded cordially to Skip. "Yes, we are going to the abbey. You may accompany us if you wish." the huge black wildcat turned and strode off with the twin otters in his wake.

Mad Maudie

OOC @Redwallmusician like the pick i picked a new one for me Go My little pony's
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

OCC: Maudie, we can talk about profile pictures in this topic. But, yeah it's Zelda! And you like My Little Ponies? They are cute..
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Morena Seio glimpsed the massive form of the abbey looming like a great dark monolith in the night. He held up a paw to signall for the twin otters to stop, then pointed it out to them. They nodded, then Fern jogged ahead and pounded on the small south wickergate. "Hey!" she whispered. "is there any abbeybeasts awake in there?"

Mad Maudie

Midnight had been walking in the grounds when she heard a knock at the small Wicker gate she went over and opened the door Seeing a wildcat was not at all what she had expected she made a short "Eeek!" and shut the door again not daring to move 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Tenija smiled. 'Ah, the old abbey!' She walked in the gate, and was faced with another squirrel around her age.
'Oh, hello,' said the white squirrel, trying to appear nonchalant. She got more comfortable when she noticed that the other squirrel was as nervous as she was.
He took a step back. 'Um...I'm Tirrin Rowenbrush. Ahh...what's your name?'
'I'm Tenija Wyteshaft,' said Tenija. 'I came here to visit and catch up with some of my friends.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Morena sighed, then knocked again. He stepped back and tucked his forepaws into his leather belt. "Perhaps it would be better if they saw one of you otters before they saw me," he said to the ottertwins.
Rush nodded, then stepped between him and the door.