News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Okay, please, no male infiltration.  This is a girly thread that is meant for girls.  Not boys.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I went shopping and got two new shirts. One is a black colored shirt with a sunflower on it. The other is Snoopy from Peanuts holding a heart. It's really cute
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

I had to get a shirt too but its not really cute. It's just white with a 12 on the back for my soccer tryouts tomorrow.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

redwallgurl

Yeah I'm nervous though I'm more used to playing with boys then girls
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Good Luck. I'm terrible at sports Lol

Icefire

I hate shopping.....HATE shopping. I know hate is a strong word. I'm still using it. I HATE shopping. I had to go shopping yesterday, but on the good side I found a cute dress for a formal event my youth group is putting on for the adults! :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

*gasps* I love shopping! It's so awesome. I don't go to the mall often but when I do I mainly just window shop and walk into a fee of my favorite stores. There are two three level malls over here in Colorado. Prices  are really expensive, but the decor and stores are really decent.. Plus the food court is great.

To each their own. My cousin would get along great with you, she hates shopping too Lol. She'd rather play soft ball :P

Rainshadow

I think that I'd get along with Icefire very well, seeing as I hate shopping too!  It stinks when you go into a mall with other girls and have to stop at every single store to look at clothes.  I stop at the video games stores and the board games store when I go to the mall with my brother.  That's it.  It's nice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Endar Feyblade

I like shopping if i look at clothes while my mom looks at something else. Our tastes are...differant.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: Endar Feyblade on August 28, 2012, 02:14:23 AM
I like shopping if i look at clothes while my mom looks at something else. Our tastes are...differant.

I know what you mean. I think one thing is cute, she shakes her head and walks away. I then sigh and continue browsing. Hahaha, anyway... I have these green feather earrings with watermelon slices at the top. They be awesome. ^^
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I usually stop at clothing stores if I see a good sale. Most of the time I go in decor shops, game shops, and I like the Hallmark store.