News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Alright then sir!" Grena said, throwing a salute. She walked off to find Greyko, when she did, "Cap'n Aldof wants you to scout ahead. Grab ya pack and a few others, and get moving!"

Brinty

"Grimnose, I need you and four others armed and dangerous. Make sure they are good fighters and able scouts. NOW!"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Galendar had heard of the Abby, but he had never been there. "Lead the way then." he said.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Captain Snowfire

"You have my thanks." Lana followed the squirrel but looked a bit puzzled at the squirrel as she moved at such a leisurely pace. "Are you sure it's safe to travel at such a pace with the vermin at such a close distance?" Lana's mind was racing and his heartfelt like it was in his throat. What could the vermin possibly want here in Mossflower? I don't know of any place here that they would want. "Do you know of anything that the vermin might want here in mossflower?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Gnoflet

"Yes sir," Grimnose replied and ran off to Avoir's tent. "Avoir, I need you to come with me, grab three of your most dangerous mates and meet me in front off the Cap'n's tent. Make sure all of ya are armed to the teeth."
OOC: Where is Amarith Waterspring! I need her!
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

BlueRose

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on January 18, 2014, 06:29:30 PM
"You have my thanks." Lana followed the squirrel but looked a bit puzzled at the squirrel as she moved at such a leisurely pace. "Are you sure it's safe to travel at such a pace with the vermin at such a close distance?" Lana's mind was racing and his heartfelt like it was in his throat. What could the vermin possibly want here in Mossflower? I don't know of any place here that they would want. "Do you know of anything that the vermin might want here in mossflower?

Aoi shrugged. "Vermin are slowpokes. I dunno what they might want, maybe the Abbey?"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Captain Snowfire

Lana Looked dumbly at the squirrel. "The Abbey you say? I did not know there was an Abbey here in Mossflower, I though the only place even near here was Salamandastron." "Which way is the Abbey located?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Aoi stopped in her tracks, and turned around to look at the badger. What beast didn't know of the Abbey? "Redwall Abbey, nuthead." She pointed in a random direction. "I think it's over in that direction." Aoi hadn't ever actually been to the Abbey, so she didn't know exactly where it was. She hoped that the badger didn't run off in the direction she pointed, because then she would have to follow it and make sure he didn't do something stupid, like run into the pike lake. However amusing that might be if it happened on accident, she didn't want it to happen because she pointed in the wrong direction.

OOC: No offense, but I wanted to call someone a nuthead, and so...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Tango nodded, "Alright, hoky doky! Wot." She turned, and headed back the way she had come.
----------------------
Avoir frowned, but didn't say anything. He then went off to find some of his mates. Of which he didn't have many, but there one or two vermin in the horde who he got along with. He seeked them out, one a rat, one a minkmaid, and one a ferret.

Brinty

"They should be here by now! Where did that Grimnose run off to?" Greyko growled to know one in particular.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Galendar followed Tango without any more questions.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Gnoflet

"I'm here," Grimnose said, running up,"Avoir will be here with the others shortly."

Amarith Waterspring

Quote from: Gnoflet on January 18, 2014, 06:36:08 PM
OOC: Where is Amarith Waterspring! I need her!
Quote from: Gnoflet on January 11, 2014, 01:16:10 AM
Remen went down the path in front of Redwall and saw a dibben stumbling onto the path. He hurried over and asked, "are you ok?"

OOC: Sorry I was busy with school. Why do you need me?

BIC: "No, well yes. No, my ankle hurts and I don't know why! And who are you?" Cantin said in a rush, not knowing if this hedgehog was a friend or foe.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Gnoflet

OOC: Remen couldn't do anything without you answering.

BIC: "I'm Remen of Redwall. Who are you?"

rachel25

Avoir marched up with his only three friends. "We're, now what is it you want us to do?"
----------------------
"Yes it is isn't it?" Harin smiled. Then she began to descend the steep hill, but fortunately there was a hidden pathway down. Sie followed, just behind. 

Cornflower MM

Greena gulped, as she wasn't on friendly terms with the minkmaid.

Gnoflet

"Listen up," Aldof said, "I want you to scout ahead of the horde. If you see a red stone Abby report to me right away. Got it?"