News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Knight's quest v2

Started by Blaggut, August 23, 2013, 09:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Then Bob killed the Sameri and got one new heart
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

No he's my fac show  >:( just for that, I'm against bob mwahahahahhaha *bob appears on a ship and a kraken attacks*
~Just a soft space boi~

Wolfhunter333

Then a man who appeared to be terribly drunk swaggered over top him and held out an odd compass. He muttered "hold this for me, that's a good matey." Bob was pulled from behind and dragged into a life boat, he heard someone yell "No, Jack!" as the were thrown away from the ship by the sea. Bob then stumbled in the boat and hit the back of his head against an oar and was knocked out. He woke up in... (remember, he still has the compass)

Blaggut

The boat landed on a portal, just barely wide enough for him to be pulled in. He then landed back I time, in the Athens city square. There was Plato and Socrates debating, even though their hundreds of years apart. Because of the time warp, his compass went haywire.

(look all the names up.)
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: I know them already. Who doesn't?

Then, seeing Bob, Plato walks over and slaps him across the face. Just then, a blue portal appears on a pillar, and an orange one on the ground. Two robots zip out of one and into the other.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But then the Sith Empire appeared and blew everything up before forcing Bob to sign a peace treaty. (Brovnie pointz tae zoze zat get ze reference...)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

But then.a giant cookie burst out of the ground! And the words cookie clicker appeared in the sky!
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Bot Bob refused to click and decided instead to relax on his towel, which he brought everywhere with him, as ye never ken when you might need it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

Then Godzilla attacked! Sending stone flying, a large boulder glanced bob, taking 1 heart. (1/3, as of now)
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

I'll end this.

A giant skyscraper fell on bob crushing him flat. It dealt him 24 hearts.

Kinda sad to end this, twas' fun.  :(
~Just a soft space boi~