A Thirst For Adventure

Started by ShrewsForever, March 24, 2015, 09:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Acirema was close to Snap. She heard her comment and was ready with her crossbow if anything jumped out it tried to attack.

Marshall stood looking down from a safe distance from the insane squirrel. After a small chase, and his cape being torn to pieces, he was ready to attack. The blue fox slowy backed off giving off a stare that he would settle his loos and her gain. Finally he came and sat down next to Fiver.
"Sorry Mate. The mad rag of an animal just 'bout tipped me off ya kneh! O' some nerves she got! Hate t' see em shattered by me axe!" He said this last part purposely loud so to get the attention of Nutt.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Aaron had clmbed, dripping, out of the water. He stared long and hard at the bushes, trying to discern a shape. He finally turned and returned to his sleeping mat, buckling on his sword. It was dangerous n these parts, and he remembered to always keep a weapon to hand.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Yes well enough I suppose." Fiver said as Marshall finished his short story. He wasn't surprised the fox had lost his tail fighting and not in some accident. He was about to ask Marshall what the other raccoon thought about his headwear when Nutt stole the fox's cape. Fiver chuckled as the fox chased the squirrel and then backed off when she got defiant.

When he saw Marshall return Fiver's face changed from a laughing youth too a serious thinker. "You completely correct sir." Fiver said containing his laughter well. "I can't imagine what possessed Snap let her come with, unless she was afraid of getting her heart ripped out if'n she said no." He coughed loudly turning his head away and winking at Nutt so Marshall couldn't see before looking back at the fox.

"Nice axe you got there, mind if'n I see it?" Fiver asked not being one to have seen many real weapons having to make do with makeshift gear in a pinch.

OOC: Woops, he was supposed to wink at Nutt, oh well I'll just change it real quick.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Onagen was silent for a moment of thought before dropping down behind the two beasts. It could have been a worse entry; he had once introduced himself to a fox after nearly lopping his head off. Now was just the time for the smaller creatures' reactions.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Aaron paced the bank, paw on sword hilt, waiting for any signs of movement. If the attacker was to large, Aaron owuld dive into the water an swim to the opposite bank, the better to assess the others. It was a dangerous position.

Gonff the Mousethief

"Good think mate!"
Marshall then looked down at his axe. It was his second pride and joy, and he didn't want to lose it.
" Oh 'ugh the mate, y' can see it."
He lifted the larce double sided axe over to his new found friend.

Acirema was not really tense. Aaron was soon approaching, the figure could come and attack them at any time. She stood firm though, for better or for worst.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

Fiver accepted the axe reverently his eyes wide. Carefully he ran a paw down the sharp double heads nodding as if he had seen many of these before. Slowly he stood giving the weapon a few experimental swings before returning to a sitting position. He carefully passed the axe back impressed.

"A mighty fine weapon you have there, I might have to get myself one of those someday."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Nutt stood in a ready stance across from him her one eye watching him intently, ready to give a fight if he made a move. Instead he just glared at her and moved off. The foxes glare did not faze her in the slightest in fact the fact that he was upset empowered her. She grind with satisfaction and sat down cross legged by the goose and began to wrap portions of raw meat in to neat packets made by the torn up cloak and using strips of it to tie them to her belt. She heard Marshall's indirect threat and hissed at him in response, throwing a paw full of gravel and feathers at him.

"If you try a'll stuff yer ears wit' feathers while ya sleep an' push ya en t'river!" She said braking into a fit of laughter as if it was the funniest thing in the world. It did make a funny picture in the minds eye, the blue fox with feathers sticking out of his ears and out from under his cap.  
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

"Aye mate, vury useful indeed!"

Marshall heard Nutt's taunt and sudden out burst of laughter. He did not like the thought of being stuffed full of feathers at every opening and being thrown down the river. What an insane beast she was!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Hickory

There was a dry rasp as the blade cleared its sheath, and Aaron's eyes were darting to and fro, up and down. He muttered to himself. "Where are you?"

The Skarzs

OOC: He's standing behind Acirema and Snap. >_>
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

OOC: Ah yes... I'll edit that post.

ShrewsForever

Snap thought she heard something behind her and turned around swiftly. She wad surprised at the mountain lion's size. She quickly scanned his face for any idea of what he was planning and said (sounding more confident than she actually was), "Friend of f-foe?" The mink's expression stayed calm, but inside she was quite nervous. She idly fiddled with the hilt of her cutlass, but kept her gaze on the beast she was facing.  Her feet were rooted to the spot.

The Skarzs

"Whether I am friend or foe is up to you to decide," Onagen replied watching the two. "If you are wondering if I'm going to attack you, the answer is no; if I wanted you dead you would all have been feeding maggots two days ago." He heard movement behind him as Aaron investigated, but he simply waited.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

The otter noticed the bulky shape of the cougar and choose to make a wide arc around the beast. He ended up slightly behind Snap. His sword point was close to the ground, but the paw that gripped the hilt was tense, ready for action.