0 (0%)
cluny the scourge
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 01:32:03 AM

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 21, 2011, 06:06:59 PM
QuoteMartin is the most skilled Warrior of them ALL, NOT Boar the Fighter.

Quote from: martins#1fan on July 21, 2011, 04:10:52 PM
What???? Clearly the Most skilled with a sword is Martin, with Lord Brocktree a close second, and Rakkety Tam a close third.
Mossflower begs to differ:

Quote from: MossflowerThis time the silver badger ducked in under the blade, catching Martin's sword paw. Locking the point with the flat of the fire iron, he flattened the warrior mouse against the wall with the edge of the sword across his throat. "See, just another bit of trickery." That second day of summer, Martin learned more of swordplay than in his whole life. Nobody was more adept with a blade than Boar the Fighter.

Martin's pretty good, and one of the best; his feats aren't in question here. However, you have to give credit where credit's due; Martin learned from Boar, and the book itself attributes Boar as being the best at that time (and thus probably the best in all Redwall history).

As far as villains go, well, I'd rank Cluny top in overall athleticism and general combat skill, with honorable mentions to Ferahgo the Assassin, Gabool the Wild (the greatest searat swordfighter of all time, if you don't count Cluny), and Damug Warfang, who succeeded in blinding a berserk badger.

Tsarmina also deserves a mention for being one of the few major villains to practice the bow; we don't know how good she is, since she regularly took shots against Argulor that missed, but that could have just been her errant psychology forcing her to take bad shots ;); we know she was better than any of her troops, anyway.

Speaking of Tsarmina, you forgot old Uncle Ungatt... he was the only leader to completely takeover Salmandastron.

The Shade

Why is'nt Boar the fighter there??? He was the best swordsbeast, and in my mind, the best warrior.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

I'm not sure whos better, Boar the Fighter, or The Taggerung.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

Martin, of course.

EDIT: I'm a hero member! Yay!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Shadowed One on June 28, 2013, 06:18:54 PM
Martin, of course.

EDIT: I'm a hero member! Yay!
Wow, exactly 500 posts right now!  :o

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mariel