News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

*Necro's Eldritch Shields kick in*

Ṕ̵̮a̷̫͐t̴͍̑h̵͕̆ē̸͈t̸̛͖i̸̬͝ć̸̘.̴̛̟.̵̞̅.̸̻̈́

B̸r̸o̸,̴ ̶y̸o̴u̵ ̶s̸e̴r̴i̴o̸u̸s̷l̸y̶ ̵t̵h̸i̶n̶k̵ ̷w̷e̴ ̷a̶r̶e̴ ̵m̴a̶c̵h̵i̴n̸e̸s̵ ̷d̴o̴n̸'̶t̵ ̶y̷o̵u̶?̵
̶W̵e̷ ̵a̸r̵e̸ ̴b̶e̷y̴o̵n̶d̷ ̶m̶a̷c̶h̸i̴n̵e̷s̴ ̸o̶r̵ ̴w̵h̵a̵t̸e̸v̸e̵r̸ ̴y̴o̴u̴r̵ ̷f̶o̴o̵l̸i̵s̴h̵ ̶m̶o̷r̸t̵a̶l̸ ̵m̴i̴n̷d̴s̸ ̴c̸o̵u̵l̴d̴.̴.̴.̶

Ȃ̸̦l̴̙͛.̸̱́.̶̝̀.̴̘̍ ̶̜̂S̸̠̀h̶̠͝ǔ̴͙ṯ̵͗ ̵̤̋u̴͕̅p̷̻̒
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Twas at this point that a Magikarp with silver scales and saphire-blue fins- a Neo-Magikarp- entred the shop and stopped for a moment. It then became alert, and used SPLASH.

There was a LOUD and POWERFUL explosion, and when the dust cleared all that remained was the Neo-Magikarp and a smouldering crater where the shop used to be. The Neo-Magikarp then returned to the sea from whence it came.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

*Al lowers the 0-Energy Shields protecting the shop*

I̴ ̵d̷o̴n̶'̵t̸ ̶k̴n̷o̷w̵ ̴w̴h̴a̴t̸ ̴i̸s̵ ̴w̷i̵t̵h̴ ̵y̸o̸u̷ ̵p̴e̸o̷p̶l̴e̵ ̸a̶n̶d̷ ̵t̸r̵y̸i̵n̴g̶ ̷t̸o̶ ̶d̵e̷s̴t̵r̸o̴y̶ ̵a̶n̸ ̷h̶o̸n̴e̶s̸t̴ ̷t̶e̴a̴-̴s̸h̵o̷p̸,̴ ̴b̵u̷t̴ ̷i̸t̸ ̷i̶s̸ ̷s̵t̶a̸r̵t̴i̴n̴g̵ ̴t̸o̴ ̴g̸e̶t̵ ̸o̷n̴ ̷m̷y̸ ̸n̶e̶r̷v̵e̷s̶.̶ ̸W̶h̶i̷c̸h̵ ̵i̶s̷ ̵w̴e̷i̵r̷d̴ ̶b̵e̴c̸a̴u̶s̷e̵ ̶I̴ ̵d̶o̷n̷'̴t̸ ̷e̴v̶e̸n̵ ̷h̶a̵v̷e̷ ̶a̵n̷y̵ ̷n̵e̴r̸v̸e̵s̵.̸.̶.̶
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, ze Neo-Magikarp'z ZPLAZH attack ignorez any und av zhieldz, zae zat didnae vork.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

*sighs and whistles*

WRRRRRR-ZZZZZT-BOOM WRRRRRR-ZZZZZT-BOOM WRRRRRR-ZZZZZT-BOOM WRRRRRR-ZZZZZT-BOOM

*taps on comm device*

R.A.O.U.L prepare the Legion to relocate the shop, possibly to a place where there is a high chance of surrounding property damage that I am not responsible for...

Also tell the Mysterious Traveler to prep some of his BH and Reflector Technology... Just in case...

WRRRRRR-ZZZZZT-BOOM WRRRRRR-ZZZZZT-BOOM WRRRRRR-ZZZZZT-BOOM WRRRRRR-ZZZZZT-BOOM

*The Moving Fortress makes its way to the location as A.R.S.E.N.E Units dismantle and collect the Curiosi-Tea Shop*

AL! NECRO! We're moving shop. Make sure all the Tea-Bots are all accounted for... And make sure the Teapot of Kurs Al'Tings is not broken...

Also, get all of our legal papers in order...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 22, 2022, 04:29:49 PMA̸̞̐c̶̠̔c̸̲͠e̴͉͌s̴̥̓s̴̮̒ ̵̼̋D̸͉̐ȅ̷̬ń̸͉i̵̥̅ẽ̸̡d̶̝̚
̶̱̈R̴̪͗e̴̞̽-̷̮͘c̷̗̚ȁ̷̧l̴͎̀i̷̙͑b̷̝͛r̵͈̀a̶̹̾t̷̙͋i̸̭̓n̵̥͗ǵ̷͎ ̴͚̏Ś̷̗y̵͉̍s̸͍̚t̶̤́e̶̲͋m̵̡̽s̴̲̈

*Zero-Point-Energy Beam catches Lass*

C̸o̷m̵e̷ ̴o̶n̸ ̵m̷a̴n̷.̶ ̵D̶i̸d̸ ̴y̵o̷u̵ ̴r̷e̸a̷l̴l̵y̵ ̶t̵h̶i̷n̴k̸ ̴t̴h̴a̸t̶ ̴y̸o̵u̵ ̵c̸o̵u̵l̴d̶ ̷h̷a̵c̵k̷ ̴i̴n̸t̴o̶ ̵o̸n̴e̶ ̷o̶f̵ ̵t̵h̶e̸ ̷m̴o̴s̵t̶ ̷s̵o̷p̶h̸i̵s̷t̵i̶c̴a̴t̸e̵d̴ ̵p̶i̵e̸c̸e̴s̶ ̴o̴f̸ ̷t̷e̴c̴h̸n̸o̵l̸o̸g̸y̵ ̵t̵h̵a̶t̷ ̸t̵h̴e̴ ̴u̶n̶i̷v̸e̶r̵s̵e̴ ̴h̸a̸s̴ ̸e̸v̴e̵r̸ ̷e̴n̷v̶i̶s̴i̸o̶n̷e̶d̶,̷ ̸o̴r̵ ̵w̴i̸l̷l̴ ̷e̵n̶v̶i̷s̴i̸o̵n̸?̴ ̷E̵V̵E̶R̷?̸?̷?̷

First off, I uh... Still can't read most of what you're saying, and secondly, if it's so hard to do, how'd I just do it?  Seemed pretty standard to me
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*AL blinks*

[DECRYPTION COMPLETE: GRAPHEME SETTING - ENGLISH]

I am pretty sure that you didn't... R.A.O.U.L is still the same processing system...

In fact I believe that you actually messed up his highly sophisticated coding, as he was given a distinct personality and identity that you oh so gloriously compromised just because you couldn't simply call him Raoul making him no different from the rest of the legion...

Don't you know how much work was put into him, to make him unique? Now we have to reboot his servos and rebuild his chip just because of what? WHAT?

[DECRYPTION COMPLETE: GRAPHEME SETTING - Hooman]

Calm down bro... Take a few deep breaths...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Ah, thank you. Also, I dunno, I felt sorry for him, what if he just wants to be special? And I mean, he answers to both names now, so I'm guessing it worked, or though that may also make him grow pink armpit hair, despite being.. Not humanish
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Wants to be special?

The only unit that is able to utilize and control the Monstrum Ornare besides the Captain?

The only unit that has a distinct personality?

The only unit that wears a fedora and tie instead of a top hat and a cravat?

IF THAT ISN'T ALREADY SPECIAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS...

Am I getting too exited?
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Tinarandel

*facepalms* I just wanted a normal day with a normal cup of tea and a normal snack... *casts a magical protective armor around himself and begins to help the Tea-Bots move shop*
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Captain Wortshire

If anybody is wondering, the the tea-shop will be moving to 211B Fleet Street, close to the Nuclear Powerplant and the Costume Rental Store...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 23, 2022, 04:25:18 PMWants to be special?

The only unit that is able to utilize and control the Monstrum Ornare besides the Captain?

The only unit that has a distinct personality?

The only unit that wears a fedora and tie instead of a top hat and a cravat?

IF THAT ISN'T ALREADY SPECIAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS...

Am I getting too exited?

Sometimes people robot things just gotta go through character development, I dunno what to tell ya
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

I mean, he was SUPPOSED to go through a character development Fatty...

Until the antagonist grew bored and is now chilling on the couch of the Fortress like a potato...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

EXACTLY, so I'm just givin' him a nudge along the right path, Name is identity and all
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

HE ALREADY HAS A NAME!!!
HE ALREADY HAS A NAME!!!
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]