News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shadow woke up.  She looked beneath her at the abbot.  "Oh!  I'm so sorry sir!"  Shadow picked up the abbot and placed him on one of the beds.  Then she walked back to the hares.  "Sorry about that.  It's not every day that you get a warning like that!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Slusk woke upend walked to the hares and Shadow. "Zanthar has returned?!" he said rubbing his head.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"Um yes sir Abbot the war lord has returned." said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"I realy can't get the right word today." said HolmOak

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Who's Zanthar?"  All that Shadow knew was that Zanthar must be very horrible that the Abbot had fainted twice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"A bad war lord, what is your name....Mine is HolmOak L. Hollowfern."

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Nice to meet you HolmOak, my name is Shadow Wildfire."  Shadow held out a paw for him to shake.

AbbotAlf0805

Who is this Zanthar Deathhound?" said Davidari walking in making the abbot faint again. "Is he trying to take over the abbey?"

Rainshadow

Shadow pulled her paw back.  Obviously these hares weren't going to shake it.  "Yes, I was wondering the same thing."

Skyblade

OOC:Wait.....is Devil(from the summer solstice) Zanthar?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: BLEEP!!! We are sorry but that information is highly classified and none may know.

Skyblade

OOC:Lol, you sound like a phone operator, but ok

BIC:Razer was acting like she was still unconcious but listening to the convo. "Who exactly is Zanthar?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol.

BIC:  Shadow looked at the abbot who was lying on the ground, dead to the world.  She walked over to the Abbey Pond, took out a pouch and filled it with water and walked back to Davidari.  She handed him the pouch.  "Would you like to do the honors of waking him up?"

AbbotAlf0805

Why not." said Davidari pouring water on the abbot. Abbot Slusk woke p an said, "Wha?! What happened?!"