News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Knight's quest v2

Started by Blaggut, August 23, 2013, 09:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Of course not! Bob then decided he would rewrite the future, and never jumped into the TARDIS. He then proceeded to...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

Walk into the HUGE open, unlocked door to his right, which he hadn't noticed yet  :P
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

psybox

The TARDIS, it wanted to fly, so it moved to the other wall and disguised itself as a door.  he then accidentally did what he wanted to avoid, and flew it.

Norham Waterpaw

But, he bailed out and the Tardis shut off.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

psybox

as he left the TARDIS midflight, this was as bad as if he stayed inside the tardis.  what felt like 500000 years (there is no time in the time vortex, think of it as a cardboard box, there is really no good reason to have a cardboard box in a cardboard box, so why should there be time in time?)  A stray tardis was flying through the time vortex, and bob managed to grab on until it landed.

Blaggut

The tardis took back to Greek times, in the city of Athens, at which point he saw a sword and amour shop
Then the tardis fell down and 300 dollars fell out.

Breastplate 150
Chain helmet 40
Short bow 35
Jabbing spear 65
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

And he buys the blaster rifle for 5$

Blaggut

Gah! What rifle, put that back in the threads of space and time!
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

And buys a spear for 2.50
and a shield for 2.50
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

Shopkeeper glares at bob for underpaying for everything, the punches bob. Bob than jabs his spear though him, takes a chest plate and helmet, and runs off. Bob then comes across a large castle...
~Just a soft space boi~

Gnoflet

And is sentenced to hang for murder and robbery.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Norham Waterpaw

But valiantly escapes with the help of Bob the Time Traveller, from the Adhd Rp thread!

Gnoflet

And comes to a store with:

sub 1.99
bout 4.99
airplane 9.99
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.