News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  This question is false.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Wrong

T or F you are hungery
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

False.  And I cracked up at your answer for the last one.  ;D  But, sadly, the correct answer was:

;D

T or F?  I love puzzles.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, I should have remembered about the
Spoiler
[close]

true

T or F

You make me laugh.

click the banner

Rainshadow

True, I hope!  And mine was actually false.  I don't have the patience to do puzzles.  :P

T or F?  It's extremely hot here.  (By extremely hot, I mean in the 80s or 90s (Fahrenheit))

Leatho Shellhound

True!

T or F

It's cool here.

click the banner

Rainshadow

False.

T or F?  I own Despicable Me.

KitrallStreamrippler

True?

True or false- I watched Oz: The Great and Powerful a couple dys ago, and it was awesome. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

rachel25

True?
T or F my brother were playing on Raving Rayman Rabbits  :-*

Rainshadow

Hmm...  True?

T or F?  I had eggs and bacon for breakfast.

Redwaller

True?

True or False, I'm going to see Jack the Giant Slayer today.

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 02, 2013, 06:11:37 PM
  Hmm...  True?
Actually when I posted it was false b/c they were playing it when I posted it  :D
oh and True?
T or F I like shiny things  :P

Vilu Daskar

True

T or F I'm 12 years old
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Brinty

True?

T or F I like peach pie?
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Redwallfan7

True?
T or F I like apple cobbler
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers