IT'S TIME TO RAID THE CUPBOARD OF MYSTICAL THINGS!

Started by rachel25, May 04, 2014, 06:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

'Ang on there matey, Hitler was a bad man, no doubt. But that doesn't mean he deserves all the 'ate he gets. Hitler has turned into some sort of devil today. Thousands of people hate on him even though they only know 'e was leader of the Nazis. So I say, you're free to judge, but makey sure you know most o' the facts.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jetthebinturong

I have been studying Hitler for two years and believe me he deserves the hate
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Slagar 11

However bad he is, we can use him to open dat other cupboard!
*grabs Hitler and slams him into the cupboard*

Rusvul

'In bad taste' is an opinion. On the internet, you can't target a specific person or group of people very well at all- Or, well, you can, but someone else might overhear. If all jokes were stemmed because of who might overhear, none would ever be told.

Jetthebinturong

I fully acknowledge that fact however it is very difficult to ignore as I find such jokes... disturbing is too strong, a slightly weaker word than disturbing is needed

rachel25

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
I do agree with Jet, but please don't anyone get into a fight over this. Rain didn't mean to offend anyone, and I know to some people it was in bad taste. But could it not be posted here. This topic is for pointless fun, if you want to discuss this, please make a different topic. I'm not getting at anyone, just........please don't use this topic to say how bad, or evil Hitler was. In my opinion he was evil, demonic is another word I'd use, but I don't want to continue this, so Jet, if you want to talk to Rain about her joke, please do so over PMs.

Jetthebinturong

I don't WANT to however I will reply to anything anyone directs towards me

ZaranTheBlack

Uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm... I agree with Rachel that this topic is just for pointless fun. It doesn't really matter who says what to who right now so PLEASE, EVERYONE, DO NOT ARGUE. I think we all would like to just have fun again, and, even if they aren't meant to hurt at all, words that argue like this never feel good to say. If you are devoted to the topic of Hitler and want to say something about him, create a new topic. End of subject. No more. The end.
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Jetthebinturong

ZaranTheBlack

Yes, and in the first place the joke was not directed towards you, it was meant to poke fun. However, you chose to argue, so please, I would really like to stop spreading around bad feelings. They are never fun.  :( If you are so bent on arguing PLEASE create another topic. please.
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 05, 2014, 06:37:47 PM
I don't WANT to however I will reply to anything anyone directs towards me

I gave my opinion and then people gave theirs so I decided to back mine up, I was not referring to Rain's comment

ZaranTheBlack

Okay, so I get the point. We all have opinions. Now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you want to argue, create another topic. I want to be happy again  :(

ZaranTheBlack

*randomly runs around in circles, waving paws in air*
Flap, flap, flap!
;D

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: ZaranTheBlack on May 05, 2014, 08:58:18 PM
Okay, so I get the point. We all have opinions. Now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you want to argue, create another topic. I want to be happy again  :(

\/
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 05, 2014, 06:37:47 PM
I don't WANT to

ZaranTheBlack

Well, if you haven't noticed, the world doesn't work by what any singular person wants. So almost this whole topic of people-thingy is asking you to please create another forum if you want to argue!!!!!! :o