News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: Søren on March 18, 2018, 08:29:23 PM
Can someone please send me a picture of the memorial invitation, with the time on the inside?

Things just got dark!

Nadaz, voice of the host

"The sewer," he realized.
"What about the sewer?" panted Maria.
"Just, follow me." Without waiting for an answer, James dashed toward a manhole and tried to pry it open.
"Oh," Maria said, "we hide it the sewer. I should have thought of that."
"You did," said James, "or at least you had the potential to. I'll explain later."
James pulled with all his might, but the manhole stayed firmly shut. "They sealed it," he spat. He had feared this would come, or perhaps he had foreseen it; whatever the case, he needed to get it open fast. The menacing fire surged closer and closer, consuming more and more of the Second Wall.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Søren

Quote from: Ashleg on March 19, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
Things just got dark!
It was actually the annual memorial of Jesus Christ. I didn't remember if it was at 7 or 7:30 ;)

My clipboard:
Look at all those goats in their G.O.A.T.© shed

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Chipster of Noonvale

Maudie

difficult or impossible for one of ordinary understanding or knowledge to comprehend
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Nadaz, voice of the host

How could something as simple as a butter knife have the power to change his life forever? 16 year old Dan Harman is an avid rock climbing enthusiast. Adventure constantly courses through his veins as he is perpetually in search of his next new exploit. Imagine Dan's surprise when he finds it at the end of an antique butter knife with time traveling properties. As Dan is transported back and forth in time exposing him to Civil War history and buried treasure, Dan and his two best friends, Jesse and Ritchie, concoct a way to get rich off of Dan's time travels in hopes of making their wildest rock climbing dreams come true. Written with humor, energy, and insight about the way teen boys' heads work, Glint will engage even the most reluctant of readers, and definitely anyone who loves a good story. (less)
This is a description of the worst book I have ever read.

Hickory

Crime Coefficient: (268%)
Hickory is classified as a latent criminal and is a target for enforcement action. The Dominator is set to Non-Lethal Paralyzer mode.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

shnoodlec

RULES:
1. be nice
2. self promo stays in #you
3. sfw yui commands only, even in #no-no-words
4. appropriate avatar and username at all times
5. minor cussing is allowed, but never directly at someone. if youre gonna need to wash your mouth out with soap after saying it, head to #no-no-words
6. hate speech, slurs, and harassment will not fly here
7. try not to scream and stuff in voice chat. some people wear headphones
8. no @ mentions without reason
9. don't post someone's personal information without permission. this includes real names, as well as screenshots of private messages
10. no impersonation of users
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!