News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti Dillworthy

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 01, 2015, 03:07:18 PM
"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

And Mr Jacques would explain it to Boromir, to which he replied, "One does not simply call Redwall another copy of our chronicle. And one does not simply plagiarize tales from the bards."

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Purely as a reference to a youtube poop about him.

Jukka the Sling

Isn't Hyrule from Legend of Zelda?  I know next to nothing about that.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

;D You looked at it?  Thanks!

Interesting song.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Maybe eventually...

Why are you a hobbit slayer?

Skyblade

I also encourage you to post your art :)

Elleth is a cool name, by the way.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

Søren

Ungatt, TRUNN TRUNN TRUNN!!
That was probably my favorite chant or warcry that they made for a bad guy.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Dedicated to V? :) Yes, romance is such a powerful and worthy experience. I'm happy for both of you for coming so far :)

Quote from: Groddil on November 08, 2015, 10:30:54 PM
Pretty inspiring.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

That's a great quote!

Quote from: Skyblade on November 08, 2015, 08:09:50 PM
I also encourage you to post your art :)

Elleth is a cool name, by the way.

:) I might...

Thanks.  Just so everything's clear, though, Elleth isn't my real name. XP It has to do with LotR. :)

Lady Ashenwyte

Cool, Pinterest.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 08, 2015, 04:38:23 PM
Why are you a hobbit slayer?

They're so easy to kill! They also drop good food! I also weed out all out the serial killers in Hobbit society. Thus my murder sprees are justified.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I can't help but think "shell-shocked" when I see that. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.