Song for the person above you

Started by Skyblade, October 02, 2016, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Dotti Dillworthy

"I Don't Like Mondays" by The Boomtown Rats

One-Eye the wildcat

Fox on the run" I forget who made this.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

PaulTheMarlfox

"'Till I collapse" Reason being in cellars you just can't seem to not participate in a fight and no one can truly kill you.
"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

One-Eye the wildcat

That is one of my favorite songs. Of all time.

"My house" by Flo Rida

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

The Battle of New Orleans
Johnny Horton

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

For Lass, anything by Clamavi De Profundis basically.  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

That made me laugh so hard.

Hmmm... Lance the Turtle, Veggietales.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Is that one safe to look up?

White and Nerdy, by Weird Al Yankovic.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Doofer, Elephant Sessions.
I know it's got no words, but still...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: