News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

S.S. troops Ash, your skeletons don't know how to kill them. And that is my seat. *Points to a huge solid gold, gem encrusted, throne with silk cushions.* My gems are imported from across the universe.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

That is one expensive seat Vilu. How on earth did you afford it when the Daskarian Imperium is fifty-six quintillion credits in debt to the Elestrian Monarchy?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dotti Dillworthy

*Guffaws uncontrollingly* That is ill-gotten wealth! And your Imperium's wealth is just nothing but sticky gooey amoeba! Hahahahaha!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pulverises the heads of Vilu's soldiers with magic* *Has the throne carried away by undead ogres* To your assigned seat, or out!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 15, 2016, 08:38:03 AM
*Pulverises the heads of Vilu's soldiers with magic* *Has the throne carried away by undead ogres* To your assigned seat, or out!
Wait, you're at war with the Daskarium Imperium? The Galactic Empire offers an alliance.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Why not? Anything to get these Daskarian Imperium idiots out.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

Down with the mudface trashy Imperium!! *whacks Vilu's soldiers with magic fan, three at a time*

Vilu Daskar

Ash, you don't want to rip them into more pieces, that only increases their numbers. Sand, I don't know where you get your crazy ideas but keep it up, I could always use a new jester. Now, I have not time for gangsters and local crime lords, I've got executions to deal with, planets to destroy, pathetic rebellions to crush, and make a few new laws.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

*remains sitting, staring around*

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Banya on January 15, 2016, 09:42:30 PM
*remains sitting, staring around*
You seem sane, can I sit with you?
im gay!!!!!!

Banya

Absolutely!  *pats seat next to me*

Vilu Daskar

Lady Amber

Vilu Daskar

I'd rather now waste my time proving it, no matter how much convincing evidence I get you'll still say I'm crazy.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 15, 2016, 11:56:50 PM
I'd rather now waste my time proving it, no matter how much convincing evidence I get you'll still say I'm crazy.
Yes, you are crazy. ;D