News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Delka's Baby(s') Godfather

Started by Delthion, January 01, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti Dillworthy

Just curious, am I also not a synth?

Hickory

Date of birth? Name? Gender? I need a DNA sample. Are you registered to go in a vault in the case of a nuclear attack?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dotti Dillworthy

*Scribbles on paper* June 29. Dorothea Duckfontein Dillworthy. Female.

Um, not yet.

Hickory

Well, did you survive the Great War? Have you lived to the date of 2267 as a healthy human?

Dotti Dillworthy

Well, I don't think so. In Dark Forest I will be getting my beauty sleep by that time.

Hickory

Dotti Dillworthy

Tam and Martin

Thought I would join this conversation.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Well, it's pretty much been settled...not much else to converse about.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

I'll just leave then. I cn tell when I am not wanted :(

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Delthion

Tam and Martin

Delthion