News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 20, 2016, 11:47:17 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 20, 2016, 11:39:53 PM
*Drills holes in the ship* No, it won't.
Your ship is made of steel, you can't drill holes in it.
*Blows up ship*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Dotti Dillworthy

*builds miniature ship with popsicle sticks*

LT Sandpaw

*Bitter tears put out the fire.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Rusvul

...This is becoming disturbing quickly.

Maudie

*Eats disturbing quickly.*

Delthion

*Eats Mask while she is eating Disturbing Quickly.*

I have converted another to the cause!

Maudie

Delthion

*Eats Mask while she stops eating.*