News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

tiger vs grizzley bear

Started by rakkety tam, February 07, 2012, 12:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiger vs grizzly bear

tiger
8 (57.1%)
grizzly bear
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

White One6193

Ehh, Grizzly. I'm from Montana, so I'm gonna go with the home-grown hero. Grizzlies are WAY faster than the average tiger, trust me. Trying to get away from a grizzly by running=baaaad idea!!! Plus Griz has the weight advantage. Longer claws by 2 1/2 inches, plus bigger teeth. I'm judging all of this by the Siberian Tiger, the biggest brother in the family. My uncle's killed and mounted a grizzly. They are big!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Nightfire

Did you know that you can actually scare away a grizzly bear by looking aggressive and charging it? Native Alaskans do it all the time if a grizzly intervenes with their hunting. However, trying to scare away a tiger.....bad idea.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

that would seem good for the grizzly they play it safe and dont take chances
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

QuoteDid you know that you can actually scare away a grizzly bear by looking aggressive and charging it? Native Alaskans do it all the time if a grizzly intervenes with their hunting.

That's because the bears don't have any motivation to kill. Unlike the tiger they are omnivorous so they don't need to charge at every animal they see.

QuoteHowever, trying to scare away a tiger.....bad idea.

Big cat usually only pounce, when their target's back is turned.

Nightfire

If you look up a tiger fight, then they're actually really skillful for a nonsentient creature. It's just my opinion, guys. Let's not turn this into a huge debate like in the Pirate vs. Ninjas thread.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

tigers would win easilyyyyyyyy

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

QuoteIf you look up a tiger fight, then they're actually really skillful for a nonsentient creature. It's just my opinion, guys. Let's not turn this into a huge debate like in the Pirate vs. Ninjas thread.

I don't see the point in posting in topics like this if you aren't going to debate.

Quotetigers would win easilyyyyyyyy

Sloth bears have been know to drive away Bengal tigers.

eualaia

this is about grizzly bears and tigers

Skipper

yes but if a sloth bear could drive away a bengal tiger then a Grizzly would easily win

Nightfire

I think there's a difference between sloth bears and grizzlys

And Sheep-from-the-Red-Hill, I actually mean we shouldn't argue. Debating is fine if you're a lover of shrews. ::)