News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Ack! we need to find the aliens!"  I walk around waving the box around and listening to it beep. The beeping got increasingly faster and I walked over to a wall it went crazy. "Here this wall!" I felt along the wall till my hand touched something invisible and a metal door appeared with a panel next to it which was what I had touched. "Perception filter. Now if only I had a sonic screwdriver. Where is Rainshadow when you need her?"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Dr. Rainy fiddles with the lock on his cell door, eventually resorting to pouring water on it from his watering can.  The ground beneath the door rumbles and suddenly a large tree grows underneath it, shifting the door enough to create an escape route.

"Yes!" Rainy exclaims, crawling out of the room.  He then immediately runs into some other person that he recognizes from somewhere.  "Oof!  Sorry, marm, didn't see you there."

He looks at her closely, suddenly realizing that she's the person who's insane counterpart tried to get him to take over the world at some point.  "Faiyloe?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Hey, Skarzs I just fired myself :D  *Trips Skarzs*
Freddy

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

It's far too late now! MWAHAHAHA!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 19, 2014, 05:47:56 PM
  Dr. Rainy fiddles with the lock on his cell door, eventually resorting to pouring water on it from his watering can.  The ground beneath the door rumbles and suddenly a large tree grows underneath it, shifting the door enough to create an escape route.

"Yes!" Rainy exclaims, crawling out of the room.  He then immediately runs into some other person that he recognizes from somewhere.  "Oof!  Sorry, marm, didn't see you there."

He looks at her closely, suddenly realizing that she's the person who's insane counterpart tried to get him to take over the world at some point.  "Faiyloe?"

"Hi there could you give me a hand with this door? there are some aliens on the loose,"

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

So not even try, or my corrupted gun y army will kill u. Oh wait, they are. >:D

Invaaadddeee! Insta-forts, activate!
~Just a soft space boi~

Russa Nodrey

*Picks up teleporter and gets zapped*  Ouch! Teleport us someplace Faiyloe!
Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

*destructors run into army of bunnies*

FOOOOMM!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

As warden I demand you remove some of the O's.

And Blaggut, I'm teleporting you to a very secure cell.d
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Well...............I...................Like........................To........................What................

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

*Teleports Tam into a cell.

Please await testing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

"Hold ON! I hope this works!" I said and then pressed the button and closed my eyes... Everything was quiet... I slowly opened my eyes. We had successfully Materialized on the otter side of the metal door. We where in some kind of hall way. there where no lights but the walls themselves seemed to be giving off a light blue green glow. "I am so glad that worked. We could have materialized into a wall or something," I went over to the wall and pressed my ear against it. "Looks like this is sound prof," I said knocking my paw on it three times. a metallic banging sound echoed threw the corridor.